Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

6 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Why do they keep saying £40m, I thought it was £50m?

Because constantly changing the pricing gives them another bullshit reason to make a new click bait article.

"Leicester lower price on Mahrez"

"Leicester won't lower price on Mahrez"

"Arsenal asked to be kept informed"

"Liverpool asked to be kept informed"

"Spurs asked to be kept informed"

Blah blah blah blah.

6 hours ago, Bamba's Babes said:

So what you see with your eye should be believe over facts? This is from the Premier League website.

Running into dead ends? Who else in that team is even running with the ball?

You epitomise all that is wrong with our fanbase. Listen on the radio from now on pal. (you probably already do)

You know what " Pal " Arguing with someone like you is akin to playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good you are it's still going to knock the pieces over, sh*t on the board then strut around like it like it won it. you epitomise all that is wrong with pigeons.

7 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

You know what " Pal " Arguing with someone like you is akin to playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good you are it's still going to knock the pieces over, sh*t on the board then strut around like it like it won it. you epitomise all that is wrong with pigeons.

lol   Love it !

33 minutes ago, the fox said:

Riyad Mahrez 'not slacking' despite wanting out of Leicester, says Wes Morgan

By Sky Sports

Last Updated: 25/07/17 8:37am

Riyad Mahrez remains a target for Roma this summer following a rejected bid

Riyad Mahrez is "not slacking" from his Leicester commitments despite wanting out of the King Power stadium for good, captain Wes Morgan has insisted.

Mahrez is the subject of interest from Italian club Roma, who had a bid of £20m rejected earlier this month, having declared in May that he wanted to leave.

The Algeria star started in both Leicester's Asia Trophy games against West Brom and Liverpool last week and Morgan is pleased with this team-mates efforts despite uncertainty over his future.

uoted in the Leicester Mercury, Morgan said: "Everyone knows about Riyad Mahrez. We've seen what a difference he can make. He's got the key to unlock defences.

"I think you can see on the pitch that he's not slacking. He's putting in a shift for the boys. He's a Leicester player and that's all I can say."

Who twists this shit up, where does Morgan actually say wanting out of Leicester. Where?. It's just made up rubbish. I spoke to mahrez and he said to me he's staying. 

52 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

You play chess with pigeons? lol

59 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

You know what " Pal " Arguing with someone like you is akin to playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good you are it's still going to knock the pieces over, sh*t on the board then strut around like it like it won it. 

Whether or not this is representative of an argument with Bamba's Babes, it's a sensational analogy lol

I love Riyad and want him to stay - more in fact that us signing someone else, like Gylfi.  

Both he and Gray have some phenomenal talent with the ball (backed up by Drinky's description of Gray here - https://www.lcfc.com/tv/441940) , and I almost think that is their Achilles heel too.  If they both passed a bit sooner, they would be so much more amazing.  

20 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

I love Riyad and want him to stay - more in fact that us signing someone else, like Gylfi.  

Both he and Gray have some phenomenal talent with the ball (backed up by Drinky's description of Gray here - https://www.lcfc.com/tv/441940) , and I almost think that is their Achilles heel too.  If they both passed a bit sooner, they would be so much more amazing.  

it all starts when they are kids...

... a lad dribbles with the and beats a few players before losing the ball gets told "it was a great run"... (actually he should have passed the ball).  Frankly he might as well have passed it to the opposition rather than bother with he run.  The coach should take such a lad off to cool his heals and learn the lesson...  Sadly this never happens and we end up with player wants to make an impression int he only way that believe they can...

Andy king, Jamie vardy and now Wes Morgan telling us that mahrez is behaving as a professional and fully committed to Leicester , ( these words are smoothing and paving the  way to mahrez staying

Maxime Gonalons ( French midfielder , just signed for AS Roma ) is quoted saying mahrez will do great things by signing for AS Roma 

I believe that lei ester are right in keeping mahrez if no suitable bids  from interested clubs because lei ester has to deal with replacing mahrez as arsenal vs Leicester fixture is nearing 

If Roma is really interested n having mahrez s  services why is  bidding 40 m £ plus  adds so hard 

2 hours ago, Bunyip said:

Decent attempt at disguising your failings in a debate.

Archived