Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

14 hours ago, motdsteve said:

If Sigurdsson is worth that much then double Mahrez's asking price. Roma are trying to unsettle him for some reason. Mahrez has improved on his set pieces,he's younger and has a trophy to his name.

Bollocks, he's better than Mahrez as he's done it for more than one season,we have some seriously deluded fans when it comes to Mahrez 

10 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Bollocks he's better than Mahrez as he's done it for more than one season,we have some seriously deluded fans when it comes to Mahrez 

Rubbish.

We've seen Mahrez be genuine world class for a year, you can't say that about Sigurdsson.

Just now, Gerard said:

Rubbish.

We've seen Mahrez be genuine world class for a year, you can't say that about Sigurdsson.

Rubbish,if he was world class he'd have done it for more than a year and have big clubs after him,take your Mahrez glasses off son! 

8 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Bollocks he's better than Mahrez as he's done it for more than one season,we have some seriously deluded fans when it comes to Mahrez 

Well I will bite - your deluded.

Mahrez has twice the talent of Sigurdsson - no debate in my book. I think a small minority of our fans do not know a top quality player when they see one and we have one of the best in our clubs history and some want him gone because he wants to better himself at a top club. We will be much weaker when or if he goes - no one is bigger than the club and I get fans being disappointed he wants to leave but to ridicule his talent and ability is bloody stupid.

£50m for Gylfi is over the top and would not bring enough for me and I personally am not that disappointed but losing Riyad will be difficult to replace. 

Just now, elvisfmcfly said:

Rubbish,if he was world class he'd have done it for more than a year and have big clubs after him,take your Mahrez glasses off son! 

I said he was world class that year.

We know the heights Mahrez and Sigurdsson can reach and Mahrez's ceiling is a lot higher. His floor maybe lower as well but Mahrez can still have a top ten Balon d'Or finish in the rest of his career and thats beyond Sigurdsson.

Just now, Gerard said:

I said he was world class that year.

We know the heights Mahrez and Sigurdsson can reach and Mahrez's ceiling is a lot higher. His floor maybe lower as well but Mahrez can still have a top ten Balon d'Or finish in the rest of his career and thats beyond Sigurdsson.

You're deluded! Whys there no big clubs after him then? Mahrez ceiling may be high but he's too small to reach it,he haven't the football brain to reach that potential,constantly running into blind allies,and hangs on to the ball out of greed when a pass is on.

1 minute ago, elvisfmcfly said:

You're deluded! Whys there no big clubs after him then? Mahrez ceiling may be high but he's too small to reach it,he haven't the football brain to reach that potential,constantly running into blind allies,and hangs on to the ball out of greed when a pass is on.

I must have imagined the 2015/16 season.

I knew it was too good to be true. :(

2 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I must have imagined the 2015/16 season.

I knew it was too good to be true. :(

Ffs you are like an embarrassing forest fan,let it go! It's over now,one season,what's he done the other 2? Great players do it every season! Greedy and/or no football brain. 

14 minutes ago, elvisfmcfly said:

Why are there no big clubs after Sigurdsson? He flopped at Spurs. Takes a few decent set plays for Swansea and all of a sudden he's "twice the player" of Mahrez?? Unbelievable. 

Archived