Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Gylfi Sigurdsson

Gerrim in!

Would be great.

Once we've got him, Sell Slim and Leo and go for Llorente too!

EDIT: And Mawson

On 2017-5-12 at 08:12, lgfualol said:

It would be a major major coup getting Sigurdsson, but I can't see it. GIbson, I can see, but as long as it isn't 30 ****ing million..

I believe that 30 million is what city would pay for Sigurdsson if the reportsiv read are correct. One he'll of a player though 

BREAKING: Leicester make inquiry re Sigurdsson 

I can confirm that I read this last week. I can also confirm nothing will come of this unless we break the bank and offer silly wages. I can also confirm he'd much rather go to a bigger club.

7 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

I can confirm that I read this last week. I can also confirm nothing will come of this unless we break the bank and offer silly wages. I can also confirm he'd much rather go to a bigger club.

I can also confirm...

We haven't even got a Manager in place yet nevermind speculating on potential signings... 

Shambles!! 

1 hour ago, Swan Lesta said:

Enquired about him last summer.

Swansea wanted £36m.

He wanted £110k a week.

I'm not sure Everton will pay that tbh - and we're better off trying to get this done early, before Everton get the Lukaku money.

35 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Enquired about him last summer.

Swansea wanted £36m.

He wanted £110k a week.

I'm not sure Everton will pay that tbh - and we're better off trying to get this done early, before Everton get the Lukaku money.

Confirent of that given our summer window track record ???

7 hours ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I believe that 30 million is what city would pay for Sigurdsson if the reportsiv read are correct. One he'll of a player though 

I'd be happy for us to spend up to 36m on Siggy. I presume we will make about that much from Mahrez's sale. Sigurdsson would transform our team.

2 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

When you say confirm.... 

Archived