Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City (A) Match Thread

Just now, ZeGuy said:

I wonder how ig my ignored users list will be at the end of this game. People slating mahrez for a penalty he DID WIN and just because he slipped are downright pathetic. Get behind your players. Especially your best ones. 

Spot on man 

1 minute ago, jim5000 said:

Why on earth does Vardy not take our penalties?

You never have confidence when Mahrez steps up

Vardy is our penalty taker, but as mahrez "won" that no doubt he persuaded vardy that he should take it. Our penalty taker should be that no matter who wins the penalty. Mahrez as great a player he is, is all about Mahrez. 

Guest ttfn

We've really not had a lot of luck today but we really pissed away the first half with our negativity, exactly as we did at Arsenal.

4 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Just take the penalty, ****ing piss taking with the silly stop start moving.

Can't stand that sort of run up.

Don't like the slow run up and stop either. Lewandowski does it all the time. Total BS and shouldn't be allowed.

Just run up 'n smash it!

Just now, potter3 said:

From a dead ball, if the taker touches it twice before another player does, it's an indirect free kick to the other team.

Thanks.

Seems insanely harsh considering any benefit toward us was very clearly unintentional due to Riyad slipping......

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Surely you can retake that surely? 

Man City had players in the box when Mahrez took it, so it actually should have been by the laws of the game. Never actually happens though.

3 minutes ago, Mease said:

To be fair Mahrez 5/5 scored this season

Yes he did but Vards is simply put much more confident when taking penos. Also he doesnt mind how big the game/opposition is. I think Slim is also better than Mahrez in that regard

oh nice one Vardy come on Leicester!!!!

They have been allowed before, I remember Lampard taking one like that and being allowed to stand. The referee got it right and that's what you want, however annoying it is.

MOST of our creation has come from Riyad today!  Where do you think the space on the left came from for the build up to Shinji's goal?  Who EARNED the freakin pen?  And now that!  What game are you haters watching?!?

1 minute ago, FireFox said:

Man City had players in the box when Mahrez took it, so it actually should have been by the laws of the game. Never actually happens though.

We scored so Mahrez's miscue takes precedence OR SOMETHING I don't know. Penalty infringements are a mess in football.

Archived