Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City (A) Match Thread

1 minute ago, justfoxes said:

I fuching hate Man City and Madely with a passion !!

Not sure if posted but stat from commentary:

Matches with B Madley in charge-

Man City: 8 wins from 9

Lecester City: 0 wins!

1 minute ago, Hawk17 said:

Can someone with a better understanding of the rules please explain to me why that doesn't result in a retake?

0 argument Riyad hit that twice but I don't understand why that wouldn't just be a retake..

Penalty fouls that benefit the attacking team get settled in favour of the defending team and vice versa or something.

2 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I feel ****ing gutted

why oh why is Mahrez still taking penos instead of Vards. We've been here before last season... our coaches never learn

To be fair Mahrez 5/5 scored this season

edit: 5/6

I wonder how big my ignored users list will be at the end of this game. People slating mahrez for a penalty he DID WIN and just because he slipped are downright pathetic. Get behind your players. Especially your best ones. 

Can someone with a better understanding of the rules please explain to me why that doesn't result in a retake?

0 argument Riyad hit that twice but I don't understand why that wouldn't just be a retake..

It's effectively a direct free kick - rules state indirect free kick to the opposing team

From a dead ball, if the taker touches it twice before another player does, it's an indirect free kick to the other team.

Archived