Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

1 hour ago, Abrasive fox said:

Going nowhere.

That's fair enough, I am just telling you he is not happy as we cant give him reassurances. Ranieri didn't and Shakespeare can't. Slimani plays in front of him.

38 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I cannot believe we're waiting to empty out before buying more, horrendous approach, don't believe we're that stupid. Early bird catches the worm, right? 

True, but if we didnt 'clear' players out we could potentially have a very large expensive squad. e.g. there is a very slim chance (0.1%) that if a deal didnt happen for Mahrez, we could have signed on a replacement or another player such as Sigurdsson, same as Musa, Mendy, Zieler and Ulloa. They are all not certainties to leave.

Musa had talks over 4 weeks ago with Fenerbahce, Mendy and Ulloa, Ziler have all expressed desire to leave, but its not definate. At the moment they are on the wage bill.

Effectively we have added a proven centre half as one has been released.

Just now, MPH said:

I remember the mercury reporting both as fact around the end of May time... they dont usually pluck numbers out their Arse

The Merc know diddly squat, either way the point was the club haven't issued any statement so there isn't any going back on any statements.

31 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The Merc know diddly squat, either way the point was the club haven't issued any statement so there isn't any going back on any statements.

Oh come off it. You're not that naive are you? You think they don't have contacts that they release  info to so that it appears unofficial? How do you think people like @UpTheLeagueFox get their info from? They get told stuff and told not to say certain things until the time is right.

6 hours ago, Moksky said:

True, looks like he will go to Galatasray , I dont muc about the ins and out of that one.

However still a Swansea player.

I dont think I mentioned figure on Mahrez - but £35m has been muted

5 hours ago, Buce said:

So we're keeping quiet about it? :huh:

4 hours ago, Moksky said:

Yes, the noises of the offer arent coming out of City

Woosh! :whistle:

6 minutes ago, MPH said:

Oh come off it. You're not that naive are you? You think they don't have contacts that they release  info to so that it appears unofficial? How do you think people like @UpTheLeagueFox get their info from? They get told stuff and told not to say certain things until the time is right.

I'm well aware of how the press works, but the club hasn't come out with any "bravado". Clubs can and do, like Swansea have about Sig... but we've said nothing. 

18 minutes ago, Babylon said:

I'm well aware of how the press works, but the club hasn't come out with any "bravado". Clubs can and do, like Swansea have about Sig... but we've said nothing. 

Well if you know how the press works, stop being a tw at and stop pretending the club hasn't said anything.

Archived