Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Kelechi Iheanacho

39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Latest is that there's an unnamed European club strongly interested in him too. My guess is Dortmund considering they look set to lose Dembele and/or Aubameyang in this window. 

Urgh i knew it was a bad idea sticking a tenna on him to sign for us.

41 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Latest is that there's an unnamed European club strongly interested in him too. My guess is Dortmund considering they look set to lose Dembele and/or Aubameyang in this window. 

It's been reported that he only wants to stay in England because he's nearly been here long enough to apply for citizenship. 

He's apparantly ruled out any move abroad. 

Pretty sure an African football expert said that on 5 Live over the weekend.

22 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

It's been reported that he only wants to stay in England because he's nearly been here long enough to apply for citizenship. 

He's apparantly ruled out any move abroad. 

Pretty sure an African football expert said that on 5 Live over the weekend.

@Finnegan

If he and Ake/Gibson sign we will have one of the best young squads in the league. 

Mouthwatering prospect of seeing Chilwell, Ake/Gibson, Maguire, Ndidi, Barnes, Gray, Lawrence, Kaspuska and Iheanacho all playing and developing together would be epic!

2 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

If he and Ake/Gibson sign we will have one of the best young squads in the league. 

Mouthwatering prospect of seeing Chilwell, Ake/Gibson, Maguire, Ndidi, Barnes, Gray, Lawrence, Kaspuska and Iheanacho all playing and developing together would be epic!

Ake and Gibson aren't coming 

Still a chance with kelechi

the rest - luckily we hold their registrations already ! 

Don't know if anyone else saw this/posted earlier;

The race for the signature of Manchester City Nigerian forward Kelechi Iheanacho is hotting up as West Ham have improved their offer for the 20 year old who is also a target of Leicester City.

According to Skysports West Ham ‎have improved their initial offer for the striker and it is reportedly close to what Manchester City are demanding aside the issue of the buy back clause.

Manchester City are yet to respond to West Ham offer with manager Pep Guardiola not keen on letting the forward leave unless a replacement is bought as exclusively reported by this portal.

However Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare has according to various reports pencilled Iheanacho as his top target in the summer transfer window as the former champions aim to bounce back from the disappointment of last season.

It appears both teams are going to be the front runners for his signature despite the reported interest of Crystal Palace who are also set to be mulling over a bid for the 20 year old.

23 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

I don't think we'll be seeing Kapustka playing for us come August. 

1 minute ago, Dr The Singh said:

Why is it, I know I'm going to be disappointed, my gut feel is were gonna lose out to another club, same goes with Milfy, Ake etc

I always feel that way, we rarely seem to be able to beat off competition for a popular players signature lol (atleast feels like we rarely are anyway)

I think, even last summer we mostly signed players nobody else wanted. lol

Archived