Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Leicester City stewards to receive training on how to deal with homophobia and other hate crimes

12 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Any training that makes them better at spotting and dealing with abuse and behaviour can only be a good thing!

Prefer Leicester City to be a football club than a creche. We're so soft and so willing to make something out of nothing and devote energy to peripheries while our capital is being bombed out of bounds and our good Christian Prime Minister bleats about "enough" and does sod all of any noticeable consequence.

Some people make me laugh.

Of all the causes in all the world some folk seem to want to use all their energy fighting for their right to call a man a girl as an insult.  Classic banter, how do you even write this stuff?  Are you professional comedians?  As someone else said, this thread is illustration that more training is probably a good idea.

Rumble.

X

On a side note, I really do think "banter" is up there with my least favourite terms.

Guest bss9401

I am unique. I am an individual. If anyone offends me then I want them to be arrested and locked up.

22 minutes ago, Thracian said:

Send em to Syria, Iraq or Nigeria and let em see what a hate crime really is.  

Just because something is not the very worst thing in the world doesn't mean it may still not be unpleasant.

Archived