Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Mendy

19 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

Who did we play away when he was out on the wing? lol Southampton? Middlesbrough?

Pretty sure Ranieri had Drinkwater wide right and Mendy wide left against Southampton away.

Comfortably the most embarrassing showing of the season. We were nowhere near a side that had lost it's last 4 and couldn't score to save their lives.

35 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

FFS. This guy has to go down as the worst purchase in our clubs history. Wants to go to Bordeaux.! . How about some return on the salary we have paid him and the fee. Makes my blood boil. 

How long have you been supporting us?!?

12 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

That game was horrid. Easily Morgan's worst game in a Leicester shirt and probably the same for a few of the players. 

When the gaffer sends you out with no plan other than try and stop a terribly out of form team from scoring, it's no shock nobody seemed to play very well.

I don't understand how he managed to turn so terrible over summer.

18 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

That game was horrid. Easily Morgan's worst game in a Leicester shirt and probably the same for a few of the players. 

I remeber Morgan had an own goal wrongfully disallowed. I was actually disappointed as I desperately wanted him to be dropped. Sad state of affairs.

20 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Too right. God knows what the plan was around that time. In fact, there wasn't one?

I am 100% convinced Ranners would have taken us down.

12 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

I remeber Morgan had an own goal wrongfully disallowed. I was actually disappointed as I desperately wanted him to be dropped. Sad state of affairs.

Yeah me too, I was hoping for reds as well :blush:

12 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I am 100% convinced Ranners would have taken us down.

I agree. We were just getting worse and worse. 

1 hour ago, Babylon said:

Absolutely nailed on we were down

Agreed.

Even though we showed glimpses in the second half of the first leg against Sevilla of being back to our best it felt like the players did it in spite of the managers instructions and took matters into their own hands.

2 hours ago, wokinghamfox said:

FFS. This guy has to go down as the worst purchase in our clubs history. Wants to go to Bordeaux.! . How about some return on the salary we have paid him and the fee. Makes my blood boil. 

errrrrrrrrrrrr you were around when we signed ade akinbiyi for was it 6 million quid with todays inflated prices that would have been about 40m pound lmao 

48 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

errrrrrrrrrrrr you were around when we signed ade akinbiyi for was it 6 million quid with todays inflated prices that would have been about 40m pound lmao 

Absolutely this. Or Denis Wise, or Trevor Benjamin, or Junior Lewis, or Rab Douglas or Sergio Hellings or.....goodness we've purchased some absolute dog muck over the years. 

53 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

It was £5 million, but it was still pound-for-pound the worst signing we've made in our history IMHO (Matt Mills is a close second for me)

2 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

At least Adi contributed something. Mendy has contributed nothing and is now begging to leave. Joker!!!. Also been a regular since 1979. 

Have to agree with this. Took a years salary from the treatment and recovery room. The most forgettable buy in recent history, along with Kaputska and Musa if they leave. Blimey, what a car crash summer lol

43 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

It's as if you people believe he got injured just to spite us. Jesus wept. I feel for the lad. His dream move turned into a nightmare through no fault of his own. 

So how about he goes to Shakey and says, "give me pre season to prove my worth, last year was a waste of time for everyone and I want to show people I can succeed"

49 minutes ago, Papasmurf said:

It's as if you people believe he got injured just to spite us. Jesus wept. I feel for the lad. His dream move turned into a nightmare through no fault of his own. 

Fine I understand the injury issues. But if he gad more character he would stay, work hard and fight for a place.

Archived