Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Glastonbury

Radiohead are a band that passed me by, apart from when they released creep and I bought a t shirt with the lyrics on them.....what was I thinking?

I do have the benz and ok computer but that's it.

"Strong and stable, strong and stable"

“See you later, Theresa, shut the door on the way out.”

lol

Sick and tired of politics being shoehorned into anything and everything, relevant or not but it's happening... :yawn: 

:giggle: 

Never been a huge fan of Radiohead until recent years i've gone back and listened to them more, last night looked great.

Used to love Foo Fighters not so keen nowadays, I think in recent years dare I say they've been overrated? :dunno: Some of their older stuff I absolutely love though.

Don't really think the line up is that great this year.

Really looking forward to Liam Gallagher this afternoon, I do realise people won't be so keen on him but I can't wait! Hoping i'll be able to watch the full set.

Don't want to turn this into a politics thread but I am looking forward to the reaction to Corbyn at 4.

Beyond that love me a bit of Foo Fighters. Want to see how Liam Gallagher's new stuff went too. 

1 hour ago, ramboacdc said:

best set apart from radiohead has to be royal blood so far! 

Not a massive Royal Blood fan but their set sounded absolutely monumental. Amazing what sound they can produce as a 2 piece.

Didn't see the F****t flag this year. Saw a flag last year and talked to some Forest fans for about five minutes before asking them if they realised they were talking to a bin dipper. Laughter all round. 

Anyone else here actually at the festival??

My neighbours say you can actually hear it from the house, about 3 miles away.

Generally, I can't stand rap music but I watched Dizzee Rascal and enjoyed.

17 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Pure quality from Radiohead. Need to catch up on Sleaford Mods from last night too.

Hoping for good things from LG and Run The Jewels today. 

You seen Sleaford Mods yet?

I saw someone on twitter say it's on iPlayer but I can't find it.

Archived