Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grégoire Defrel

28 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

You do realise that these "different reports" that you are posting are just click bait rehashed speculation of the original twitter report/rumour (@AlfredoPedulla) from Italy? Doesn't mean it's any closer or even true for that matter.

Personally I hope there is some substance in the speculation as I like the look of him.

2 minutes ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

You do realise that these "different reports" that you are posting are just click bait rehashed speculation of the original twitter report/rumour (@AlfredoPedulla) from Italy? Doesn't mean it's any closer or even true for that matter.

Personally I hope there is some substance in the speculation as I like the look of him.

Unfortunately yes :(

figured no less useful than the usual gerrimin I seen him down Morrisons :(

11 hours ago, Strokes said:

His advantage is that series A is a better quality league I guess, and even if he is hopeless, he will be much better than Musa.

You're setting the bar pretty low there, Strokes.

That video doesn't do anything for me. 

I thought he was a CF - how would he be a replacement for a RW?

17 minutes ago, toddybad said:

That video doesn't do anything for me. 

I thought he was a CF - how would he be a replacement for a RW?

Because for some weird reason people want to put square pegs in round holes. 

22 minutes ago, thybluefox said:

I don't see how he's a replacement for Mahrez at all? Replacement for Musa is more likely (I hope)

Or Leo, no need for two "big" strikers considering our style.

39 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Because it's said he plays as a Right Winger or a Center Forward for his Club. 

The vast majority he's played up front. If we want a winger, buy a bloody winger and not a striker who has been shoved out wide a few times.

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

The vast majority he's played up front. If we want a winger, buy a bloody winger and not a striker who has been shoved out wide a few times.

We made that mistake with Musa! Although he looks shit in both positions anyway  

Just now, Babylon said:

I totally agree, But then we still have Gray in reserve if Mahrez goes. Maybe he's even replacement of Musa or Slim. 

Archived