Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grégoire Defrel

6 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Trust me fellah, there has been a lot worse.. There is a footballer inside Musa.. His goal against Barca is testament to that. Something has gone horribly wrong and hopefully, if he stays, his head and feet get sorted.

Not unless he's eaten N'didi There isn't.

Just now, RODNEY FERNIO said:

Scored 44 goals in over 200 first team games ... not exactly prolific and in a weaker league as well.

Play him on the wing in place of Mahrez then cus I am dame sure he will do a better job and still sign Iheanacho !

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

I don't know anything about this guy but it just seems underwhelming like we should be aiming higher.  I think we are struggling to attract the players we want.

I said in another topic I think our lack of ambition on the manager front will cost us. Wolves in the Championship are signing the young captain at Porto and Portuguese international Ruben Neves most likely due to their manager.

10 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

I said in another topic I think our lack of ambition on the manager front will cost us. Wolves in the Championship are signing the young captain at Porto and Portuguese international Ruben Neves most likely due to their manager.

Relax, Shakey is the right man for the job. Maguire said in his interview that Shakespeare persuaded him to join.

We most likely haven't signed anyone, because any transfers before July 1st go on last years expenditure which effects FFP. There will be a lot of movement in the next few weeks I'm sure.

8 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Relax, Shakey is the right man for the job. Maguire said in his interview that Shakespeare persuaded him to join.

We most likely haven't signed anyone, because any transfers before July 1st go on last years expenditure which effects FFP. There will be a lot of movement in the next few weeks I'm sure.

Maguire was blates instructed to say that 

6 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

It says we're unlikely to sign him unless we fail to get Iheanacho.

eh?

you mean we are likely to sign him if we fail to get ihean?

5 hours ago, dbtcity said:

4 pages in and no YouTube video till now.... I'm sold after that bicycle kick that hits the bar in the first few seconds 

Looks very talented and quick.  Has a deadly left foot!

1 hour ago, smr said:

Looks decent from that YT vid. Sharp, quick, knows where the back of the net is. But Slimani and Musa looked awesome on YT as well...

His advantage is that series A is a better quality league I guess, and even if he is hopeless, he will be much better than Musa.

7 hours ago, dbtcity said:

4 pages in and no YouTube video till now.... I'm sold after that bicycle kick that hits the bar in the first few seconds 

Handy player for if we ever get involved with some sort of crossbar challenge

The best player ever at the crossbar challenge was Matthew Le tissier . Saw him at the Kop end . at filbert street in the warm up . had the Kop eating out of his had kept hitting the bar one after the other . As we sang you could get the whole world up his nose the itsy bitsy baby up his nose . You had to be there beautiful afternoon .

Archived