Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Grégoire Defrel

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Out of curiosity would the general opinion on here be that Roma is a more or less attractive club for him to play at, than Leicester? 

Definitely more attractive club but the premier league has it's pull too. Roma are champions league aren't they? Plus he already plays in Italy.

2 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Has to be Roma for him doesn't it...

PL is an attractive proposition for many foreign based players, but I reckon the majority would probably prefer Roma over us !

Yeah I think so too, shame as I think this chap looks good for us :(

27 minutes ago, Worthington said:

Has to be Roma for him doesn't it...

PL is an attractive proposition for many foreign based players, but I reckon the majority would probably prefer Roma over us !

What's Roma ever done for us? 

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

The vast majority he's played up front. If we want a winger, buy a bloody winger and not a striker who has been shoved out wide a few times.

Berrardi is the winger, this dude plays as a false 9/striker. 

Guest Cujek
9 hours ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Definitely more attractive club but the premier league has it's pull too. Roma are champions league aren't they? Plus he already plays in Italy.

Plus you know, it's Rome, it isn't dark by 4pm and don't rain everyday.

12 hours ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

We made that mistake with Musa! Although he looks shit in both positions anyway  

Musa looked good at LW against Spurs & Palace. Scored 2 goals, tracked back, good positional awareness & was dangerous on the counter.

It was at RW against Sevilla, when he looked poor.

24 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Musa looked good at LW against Spurs & Palace. Scored 2 goals, tracked back, good positional awareness & was dangerous on the counter.

It was at RW against Sevilla, when he looked poor.

And every other performance in between.

15 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

And every other performance in between.

Look good at Everton and I thought he did well at Hull, but for Vardy having two left feet that day he would have had three assists. I seem to remember him giving Arsenal a load of problems as well when he came on.

58 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Look good at Everton and I thought he did well at Hull, but for Vardy having two left feet that day he would have had three assists. I seem to remember him giving Arsenal a load of problems as well when he came on.

Yea, Bellerin could not handle Musa's pace. I miss confident Musa. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Probably less likely to get shot by a twelve year old on a moped in Rome though.

I like a side of danger with my pizza. Where's the fun in 25 euro pizza on a quaint piazza in Rome? It's the closest thing to gauntlet you run when having a kebab from Cyprus Kebab on Narborough Rd. Will you or won't you get ecoli and die? 

Archived