Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Europa League

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

The fan's been identified, banned and reported to the police.

Does that ban extend to the kid as well ? lol

I wonder what the wife/partner , mother of the child thinks.

What will be her reaction...

Realising you had a kid, with a pathetic  excuse  of a human being.

Then the idiot, taking onvthe Lyon Gk

Everton the club, players reaction....Eufa has to clamp down...fine, game behind  closed doors.   

This is from a group of fans, that cant even cough up a murmer from the terraces...

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Was hoping they sacked him today. If we're still looking on Monday and they lose again I think he might be the one to go for.

Agree.

Always been a big fan of his. Did good at Southampton, two consecutive top six finishes and got Everton to 7th last season though they did underperform in Martinez' final season.

Plus he can sub himself on and score us a free kick.

• 1 month later...

Ashley Williams is an absolute joke of a footballer. Should be fined a months wages for his display tonight.

actually quite enjoyed watching Everton get destroyed, Atalanta have got some cracking players and work well as a team

4 minutes ago, Corky said:

15 goals conceded in five games, 1 point taken. Can you remember such an inept and calamitous group stage effort in Europe from an English team? 

I can’t think of a worse performance than tonight from An english side. Really can’t 

Just now, AjcW said:

He was excellent! And their number 10 as well, forgotten his name!

Gomez is class, look at his stats for last season they pretty much match Riyad in the PL winning season.

Cristante is very good, I support them from my time in Bergamo and whenever i watch them he seems to score.

15 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Gomez is class, look at his stats for last season they pretty much match Riyad in the PL winning season.

Cristante is very good, I support them from my time in Bergamo and whenever i watch them he seems to score.

Cheers!

Yep, Gomez looks like someone who could do a job in the Prem, cuts inside but always with a purpose which isn’t often the case for wingers who like to do that, he always seemed to have an end product .

5 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Cheers!

Yep, Gomez looks like someone who could do a job in the Prem, cuts inside but always with a purpose which isn’t often the case for wingers who like to do that, he always seemed to have an end product .

Recon he will end up at Inter, think they tried to sign him in the summer. It’s only down the road.

3 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

What a joke of a club. Wonder how Walsh still has a job there.

To be honest, other than not replacing Lukaku other than bringing Rooney back (and you don't know what targets he actually had lined up for them) I don't think there business was that awful. 

Gylfi, Klaasen, Keane, Pickford, what they paid might not always have been optimum but these aren't bad players. They're players we'd mostly have loved to sign. 

The problem there goes way beyond recruitment and I don't think it's just my bias when I say I think it's mad some of the stick Walsh gets from Everton fans. 

There's only so much blame you can put on a glorified scout tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Looks like Joey Barton was probably right on this one then. Unsworth is never gonna be good enough to manage at this level.

With the money Everton have spent, they are a fookin disgrace.

Simple sentence, couldnt agree more...

They have a solid group of players, with quality in the squad, lets forget the manager a moment..

These players are not playing for the club, there performances are worse than anything we saw at The KP.

Koemann and now Unsworth, seem to be their excuse.They desperately need Mirrors in their changing room.

Forget Rooney, too many would be leaders, sitting down and standing back from responsibilities....

This campaign was their individual  chance to c show at this level what they are made of....Their agents have

No right to pump up their wards values...

12 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Funny how people now focus on Everton solely.

Granted, it was an implosion of a certain magnitude.

However, Arsenal lost 1-0 away at lowly 1.FC Köln, last in the German Bundesliga. lol 

Arsenal were through anyway, I'm sure they weren't really giving it their all, and lost narrowly to a penalty.

Everton are week after week getting worse. As much as their group stage was over, same as Arsenals, they still got absolutley ripped apart. Arsenal earned a night off by getting through already, Everton with the way things are going have not, they need a win from somewhere to kick start their season.