Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
katieakita

Europa League

No wonder we got rid of Musa.

Absolute pace merchant. Gets dazzled like a rabbit in headlights when he gets to or near the area. End product is shite. 

Arsenal have played some lovely stuff but CSKA have made it so easy for them. 

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

No wonder we got rid of Musa.

Absolute pace merchant. Gets dazzled like a rabbit in headlights when he gets to or near the area. End product is shite. 

Arsenal have played some lovely stuff but CSKA have made it so easy for them. 

I thought he did ok, certainly one of their brighter players, but they do look poor.

Apparently it wasn't quite the 59k at Arsenal the official attendance claimed.

Read some fans actually brought tickets but just didn't turn up....sounds a bit strange to me!

If they are going to protest which I presume is why there are empty seats then surely don't pay at all?

6 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Read some fans actually brought tickets but just didn't turn up....sounds a bit strange to me!

If they are going to protest which I presume is why there are empty seats then surely don't pay at all?

Dumb fvck cockneys but think they are clever.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Super_horns said:

They have to buy ! It’s part of the T&C to keep their ST’s 

• Like 1

Cracking back-and-forth game between OM and Leipzig -- Marseille have scored four, the last a beauty by Payet, to regain the lead on aggregate. Hopefully they'll hold on to eliminate the Red Bull$#it.

Then there's CSKA up to 2-0 vs Arse, which I'm not bothering to watch because they can't bottle it ... can they?

If they draw Athletico Madrid next and get a score draw away first, reckon they'll win the home leg and win whoever they could get in the final.

Iwobi and Welbeck are good players, but are frustratingly inconsistent.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

So, which was better overall - The Champions League quarter finals or the Europa League quarter finals?

32 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Why do they allow teams who are eliminated from the CL Group Stage to join the competition in the knockout rounds? Completely unfair.

I agree. Feels a lot like UEFA tossing cake to the big clubs by letting them compete in the next competition down.

43 minutes ago, Adam. said:

Why do they allow teams who are eliminated from the CL Group Stage to join the competition in the knockout rounds? Completely unfair.

Especially when the Champions League groups are really tough. Like Chelsea's group was, either Chelsea, Roma or Athletico were always going to be in the Europa League and they'd all be the favourites. Totally unfair. 

Just now, Turbogre said:

Surprise surprise Arsenal drawn against athletico Madrid...

Tough draw especially as they'll play the second leg away. 

Having said that if they can get past Atletico who I think are definitely beatable given the our performance against them last year, I can see them winning the tournament.