Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

All this image right Bullshit and who's supposed to be representing him shouldn't hold the fact that we want to buy him or Manc City want to sell him and we've sorted out personnel terms with the lad , we should just sign the lad and put an amount to one side and let the greedy agent FUCHERS fight it out between them to who gets the signing on fee ?!??

And how on earth does an ex agent retain an interest in a players image rights ! 

Bin the deal and that will teach the greedy agents a think or two 

im being told by someone who has a relative a director at West Ham that apparently they had a deal down for him in May/June time but they knew about this legal issue and walked away !!!! The contracts had been drawn up , player was awaiting the end of season to have a medical .... and West Ham walked away over this issue !!! 

Madness if true 

Holy feck .... 

we have walked into a right shit storm 

I didn't realise this or knew about it till just now 

our main summer target and is a Compete feck up !!!! 

This legal situation has been going on for months and months 

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfer-news-iheanacho-13116657.amp

35 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

This alone shows how fecked up football is !!!!!!

utter madness 

imagine that old alco Brain Cloughs reaction to this lollol 

28 minutes ago, cc_star said:

A 20yr old sub, unable to sign for someone else & actually play football because of this nonsense

What a load of shite

It certainly is a joke.

Look, I can't see me ever turning my back on the club or the game but these things (The transfer window, the cash exchanged, The FA, Powers that be, The Suits, just a few example) certainly are questioning my love for the game and put me off abit.

Is it just the armchair fans that cream themselves over the transfer window? Because I don't what all the fuss, dramas and sagas, the long drawn out processes to get a few lines in the newspapers are about I don't see the interest personally.

32 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

And how on earth does an ex agent retain an interest in a players image rights ! 

Bin the deal and that will teach the greedy agents a think or two 

im being told by someone who has a relative a director at West Ham that apparently they had a deal down for him in May/June time but they knew about this legal issue and walked away !!!! The contracts had been drawn up , player was awaiting the end of season to have a medical .... and West Ham walked away over this issue !!! 

Madness if true 

You're obviously new to this thread.

Can well imagine West Ham saying that as he turned them down and they don't want to lose face, they always do and they never had terms agreed with the player or the club. He wants to come here over West Ham.

8 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Gaelic Fox gonna go through every article in the past 2 months and create unnecessary speculation lol 

Not sure it is speculation ... Man City wants to sell him , but it seems that can't because of this legal issue an issue burning for a number of years 

a player "owned" by numerous parties 

failed transfers to other clubs etc..... 

I feel so so sorry for this Kid he obviously just wants to play football 

but it ain't going to be at our club anytime soon 

I imagine the American outfit will be paid off my us or Man City on transfer deadline day 

and @stanSp will be down at the KP waving a blue and Gold dildo on air on sky sports news lol 

Just now, GaelicFox said:

Not sure it is speculation ... Man City wants to sell him , but it seems that can't because of this legal issue an issue burning for a number of years 

a player "owned" by numerous parties 

failed transfers to other clubs etc..... 

I feel so so sorry for this Kid he obviously just wants to play football 

but it ain't going to be at our club anytime soon 

I imagine the American outfit will be paid off my us or Man City on transfer deadline day 

and @stanSp will be down at the KP waving a blue and Gold dildo on air on sky sports news lol 

what? 

why? 

just cos you've read a few links from Google why does that make you act like you know what's going on lol 

Archived