Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

11 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Keep the Faith Colin not Collins says its on :ph34r:

Big day for @67Kelechi today as he undergoes a medical and signs for @LCFC in a few hours

Being followed by N'didi, Hamaan, Fuchs, John Bennet BBC, Steve Walsh, Fourth Official, Duncan Castles, Giilem Balague, Ed Aarons and others as well as well Kelechi! Ha

3 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

I don't agree Strokes, I think we should try our best to get him (even if it means paying some of his out of court settlement) - £25m is a good price for his quality.

Is he quality though? I don't think he has had enough game time to prove it. Everybody else dropped out a while back, something stinks.

22 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He won't get extradited over this

he just needs to avoid travelling anywhere that has an ultra close legal relationship with the states as his name could flag up at immigration (e.g. Puerto Rico)

We would need to hold his passport to make sure he doesn't go anywhere he shouldn't !

3 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

What about the potential purjury Charges ??? 

Your right about the image rights issue .. that will get paid off 

the serious issue here is Purjury charges 

pete 

St Albans has it right - he just needs to keep away from the States (he won't get extradited for perjury - even if Guilty) !

5 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

pete 

He won't be extradited over it. Anyway he's lied in court, loads of people do that every day and don't get prosecuted over it. It's not like any of this is about committing a crime as it's more of a civil dispute.

The Americans aren't going to pursue this if an out of court settlement is agreed IMO.

1 hour ago, foxhateram said:

Seriously agents are the worst thing to ever happen to football!   

This ongoing saga really turns you off of the game. I just want to see my team playing good football. It's ruining the beautiful game.

With or without this signing I wouldn't expect to see much of that this season

3 minutes ago, bald reynard said:

St Albans has it right - he just needs to keep away from the States (he won't get extradited for perjury - even if Guilty) !

Come on the club won't buy that lol 

the circus that will follow him would damage the club 

1 minute ago, Gerard said:

He won't be extradited over it. Anyway he's lied in court, loads of people do that every day and don't get prosecuted over it. It's not like any of this is about committing a crime as it's more of a civil dispute.

The Americans aren't going to pursue this if an out of court settlement is agreed IMO.

Possibly correct 

I guess that's what city will want guarantee's about 

5 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Is he quality though? I don't think he has had enough game time to prove it. Everybody else dropped out a while back, something stinks.

Agree 

he is another one for the "huge potential" shelf 

12 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

pete 

He'll get a slap on the wrist and a fine, he's not a US citizen and he's also a footballer.. these sort of people rarely if ever do jail time.

Just now, GaelicFox said:

Possibly correct 

We should offer to make up the shortfall in return for Man City putting another £5m on his buy back clause. That way it costs them nothing and will if they do end up buying him back they'll be buying a player who is no doubt worth a lot more than what they're paying for him. It also draws a line under the whole issue which is in everyone's interest.

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Possibly correct 

Do we really want to sign a player who could give the club bad press. All accounts this player has talent., I hope this can be sorted out and soon. And this will be all forgotten. 

Guest Mee-9

It's not like us to steer clear of controversy.

Think the fact he could be in legal trouble is the biggest confirmation he's signing for us we've had. 

Just now, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Do we really want to sign a player who could give the club bad press. All accounts this player has talent., I hope this can be sorted out and soon. And this will be all forgotten. 

I hope we don't 

but if it's all sorted and no case to answer on purjury then everything is fine by me 

but if he faces charges for purjury then we need to step away 

1 minute ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I will také Vardy's record breaking goal run and his unfortunate racist banter along with it, so yeah, bad press all day as long as it comes with goals

1 minute ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

He's greedy for money and tried to rip off an agent. No one gives a damn about that, he's hardly a rapist or a paedophile. It's not like we're signing Adam Johnson.

Update 

Nora is hearing it could be this afternoon 

she also told me two days ago it would be August 1st owing to a bonus due form city in his July pay 

but then this US purjury story erupted 

I suspect the American agents leaked it to the Sun yesterday to try put the pressure on the lad knowing today could be the day ! 

Facinating 

nora get back to hoovering 

Just now, Gerard said:

He's greedy for money and tried to rip off an agent. No one gives a damn about that, he's hardly a rapist or a paedophile. It's not like we're signing Adam Johnson.

Moral compass of the modern fan lol 

but I suppose your right 

Guest MattP
24 minutes ago, Gerard said:

The image rights company want £3m and Iheanacho has offered £0.5m

All four parties want a resolution to this. The image rights company will no doubt settle for less and Iheanacho, Man City and Leicester will no doubt make up the shortfall between them to get this over the line. 

It's in EVERYONE'S interest to get this done so therefore it will happen.

The perjury allegations are a huge problem, if the US wants to extradite him then they will.

7 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

He'll get a slap on the wrist and a fine, he's not a US citizen and he's also a footballer.. these sort of people rarely if ever do jail time.

As someone said earlier, this is Penn State where they throw district attorney's in prison.

21 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

pete 

Exactly, that's very serious. No wonder why Man City want shot of him with a buyback clause.

Archived