Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

I think it's going to cost a shed load to get him out of this mess, the value to someone holding a potential superstar must be enormous. Every time his face appears in the programme, around the ground, on the tv in games around the world that person holding his image rights is going to want a cut. I think he'd be better off just changing his name.

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It says 'get a life' !

I think it depends on how old you are to be fair pal, I actually find it quite interesting, at the end of the day someone else who comes on this forum was checking G-LCFC out not me! I just picked up on it.

Where as someone like you is wanking off all over the place about the possibility of Iheanacho signing ! 

Get a life yourself!!

Just now, W88DY said:

I think it depends on how old you are to be fair pal, I actually find it quite interesting, at the end of the day someone else who comes on this forum was checking G-LCFC out not me! I just picked up on it.

Where as someone like you is wanking off all over the place about the possibility of Iheanacho signing ! 

Get a life yourself!!

Humour isn't one of your strongpoints then .................

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

what? 

why? 

just cos you've read a few links from Google why does that make you act like you know what's going on lol 

No one knows what's going on , not even Man City know by the sounds of it 

It's not even got a high court listing yet the case  

I predict this will get finalised in the last few days of the window with Man City or LCFC paying off the American party to make the deal happen or he will come on loan till it's sorted (but I suspect City don't want a loan deal) 

he will join us at that stage I believe but that's a month away yet so it's not anytime soon 

It's just an opinion Stanley nothing more nothing less , my old flower 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

No one knows what's going on , not even Man City know by the sounds of it 

It's not even got a high court listing yet the case  

I predict this will get finalised in the last few days of the window with Man City or LCFC paying off the American party to make the deal happen or he will come on loan till it's sorted (but I suspect City don't want a loan deal) 

he will join us at that stage I believe but that's a month away yet so it's not anytime soon 

It's just an opinion Stanley nothing more nothing less , my old flower 

Could be 

my concern would be that the longer it takes to get across the line (for whatever reason), the more the ground could move around Man City's attacking targets and hanging onto him may seem like a viable option for them. The issue he has is game time but if they only have Jesus and aguerro, perhaps pep can convince him he will get starts against the weaker prem sides plus the league/fa cup. That could be 15/20 games which may satisfy him whilst he sorts out his agent problems. 

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Humour isn't one of your strongpoints then .................

Wrong again, Humour is very much part of my life and having a laugh all day long cus at the end of the day your a long time dead so I live life to the full !

What I disagree with is a comment like yours telling me to get a life all because your not interested in what I happen to find interesting!

Just now, W88DY said:

Wrong again, Humour is very much part of my life and having a laugh all day long cus at the end of the day your a long time dead so I live life to the full !

What I disagree with is a comment like yours telling me to get a life all because your not interested in what I happen to find interesting!

It was a JOKE !!!

clearly not appreciated by you but sheppey got it

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

It was a JOKE !!!

clearly not appreciated by you but sheppey got it

Ok,  fair play to ya, but to appreciate what ya saying surely you should get to know the person that your saying it to in the first place as appose to tell me to get a life as ive got one of those!

1 hour ago, W88DY said:

Come on buddy, get a life.

42 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Could be 

my concern would be that the longer it takes to get across the line (for whatever reason), the more the ground could move around Man City's attacking targets and hanging onto him may seem like a viable option for them. The issue he has is game time but if they only have Jesus and aguerro, perhaps pep can convince him he will get starts against the weaker prem sides plus the league/fa cup. That could be 15/20 games which may satisfy him whilst he sorts out his agent problems. 

That's a very real worry 

19 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

My hunch wasn't all that bad then @StanSP

this is why the hammers walked away from a deal with him 

only Leicester city could spend a whole summer working a deal for a player that is highly unable to move at present 

let's hope someone pays off the yanks and we can get this kid some same time with the u21's 

26 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

I really want to post something, but I'll get a warning so I won't bother.

Your not a proper poster till you have had a ban and a warning lol 

I have been banned so many times it's untrue lol 

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Has he had his medical already, or does this image rights malarkey need to be sorted first of all before it taking place..?

It's a bit more than image rights the issue 

Lying to a judge seems to be the real issue 

this won't be solved until the American agents are paid off

This "image rights" is a new one on me.I can understand messi,renaldo etc to have them when they got pretty well known and their face being to sell pretty much anything.But a reserve at Man city.....really.:blush:

Archived