Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

The thing is with this transfer is that it's the legal side of his 3rd party owned image rights that are holding it up.

Anyone who has ever had anything to do with anything to do with law, buying a house, divorce etc etc knows how much solicitors and lawyers can drag their heals as both parties want the best deal for who they are representing.  There will be adjournment after adjournment with this.  So, I still think he'll be a Leicester player, but it's not in our hands, the hands of Man City or the player.  If it was, this would have been done weeks ago.

This is like buying a house in a chain.  You've sold your house, the house you're moving into is ready and agreed but the house they are moving into is causing the problem!! so frustrating 

40 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

This is America you are talking about? You can buy yourself out of anything lol

The Pennsylvania Attorney General was jailed last year for perjury .... they treat it seriously in the witch burning state lol 

Also you think in  'murica they are going to let off a Black African if found guilty of committing Perjury ? 

I can tell you now if he has knowingly lied to a judge in Pennsylvania He will be soap dodging in the shower of a state Penn 

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it'll end up we get him on a season long loan and pay the agreed £25 million next summer once it's sorted, unless he gets sent down ?

You've found a solution that should suit everyone. Top work!

anyone have rudders number?

Guest MattP

It would have to be Penn state as well wouldn't it, seemingly the one place in the US where you can't buy justice.

6 hours ago, st albans fox said:

I'm with you mate - price has come in a couple of points since Saturday 

I had some on him staying at 18/1 due to this legal issue. This was about a month ago, back when west ham were still favourites to sign him.

Don't know if its worth it now though (apart for emotional insurance), the Mercury said the legal issue won't affect the transfer happening, just the amount of delay, I trust them. Although Pep did imply it may affect the transfer... 

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Forget its the Sun ! The story is Correct mercury is running it later 

this kid could be in a HUGE amount of trouble .... 

jail is a real possibility if found guilty of Perjury  

IMG_3354.JPG

Oh dear, looks like the shit is really about to hit the fan.

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

Great - the one exciting guy we are linked with HAS to be involved in some shady agent business. 

Allegedly it's suggested the agent is not really shady , it's a dishonest player that's the issue !!! 

It's alleged he signed a deal with an American agent ... who have a relationship with his father , later in his family and player decided a better deal was possible with a new agent  and it's now claimed they then lied to a court that the deal was not real and that he didn't ever meet the agent in America .... which now is refuted by dozens of pictures of them enjoying themselves together all over the globe !!! 

Im sorry this isn't dodgy agents or even an issue with agents ... this it seems is about footballers and their families being greedy and dishonest !!! 

But as I understand it the American agent is willing to drop his claim on the image rights etc... for $3m bucks ... so that will get sorted 100% 

the bigger issue right now is that City want guarantees the player isn't going to end up in court in America on a purjury charge 

that's what's really holding up the deal now ! 

The same problem that made West Ham walk away in May 

All this "he wants to come to Leicester" is deluded bullshite !!! 

If he wasnt in this mess he would be a West Ham player already !!! 

Guest MattP

The greed of modern footballers is unbelievable, not content with picking up thousands a week they will still risk prison by lying to try and pocket a few more quid they don't even need.

Depressing. 

1 minute ago, MattP said:

The greed of modern footballers is unbelievable, not content with picking up thousands a week they will still risk prison by lying to try and pocket a few more quid they don't even need.

Depressing. 

My thoughts exactly ... rich young man wants to risk jail so that he can hold onto funds he doesn't even really pay or earn

totally shocking 

Archived