Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

Just fyi to folks chatting, it is actually a case in Pennsylvania, if you like, you can pay for  the court transcripts, quarter per page or something, and the agents want 3 million, he is offering a bit under 500k iirc. 

6 minutes ago, vanity said:

Just fyi to folks chatting, it is actually a case in Pennsylvania, if you like, you can pay for  the court transcripts, quarter per page or something, and the agents want 3 million, he is offering a bit under 500k iirc. 

Oooookaaaaayyy.

2 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

This "image rights" is a new one on me.I can understand messi,renaldo etc to have them when they got pretty well known and their face being to sell pretty much anything.But a reserve at Man city.....really.:blush:

Basically all premier players have them now. More than anything else it's just a way for them to pay less tax really... Even things like their Nike boot deal is ran through the "image rights" company rather than paid to the player as a person they only need to pay 20% corporation tax on it over the 45% income tax. Of course it also includes their actual image, pictures, signatures, name being used to promote the club or sponsors. 

But your right, I think even Ronaldo's bloody image rights would be simpler than this... ?

3 hours ago, EnglishOxide said:

It's alright mate, we've got Deeney as the backup plan ?

Those sort of comments can lead to people like Sheppyfox committing suicide....

1 hour ago, SheppyFox said:

Why aren't we signing more players in the meantime?  No need to twiddle our thumbs whilst these legal nancies get things done.

This is my concern as well. It shouldn't be that much of a distraction to stop us pushing other deals as it seems a third party and nothing the club can do.

Article in the sun on this in a bit more depth - evidently kelechi has provided a sworn affidavit to the court that he hadn't met both galeano and zenecky even though there are many photos of the three together. He could be in line for a prison sentence if found guilty !!

this gets more and more murky 

reckon  its gonna need Appleton to go pay these guys a visit !!

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Those sort of comments can lead to people like Sheppyfox committing suicide....

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

B&Q doing an offer

..when you buy 3 metres of rope...you get a pack of razorblades free! 

IMG_0687.JPG

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Hes ours mate!

We can still pull out though, I'd not be surprised. Does it not strike you as odd that other than West Ham (who pulled out) nobody else has seriously gone in for him, perhaps they knew this legal problem wasn't worth the risk. It sums up our luck in the transfer window in recent years. 

I said earlier this will rumble all the way to near end of transfer window then Man City/us/the player will come up with a package to pay off the agent in America 

i suspect the deal will get done 

the bigger issue is if he is found to have lied to a judge in the US they may wish to Pursue a case against him and that is something he won't be able to buy himself out of !   

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

I said earlier this will rumble all the way to near end of transfer window then Man City/us/the player will come up with a package to pay off the agent in America 

i suspect the deal will get done 

the bigger issue is if he is found to have lied to a judge in the US they may wish to Pursue a case against him and that is something he won't be able to buy himself out of !   

This is America you are talking about? You can buy yourself out of anything lol

This doesnt even seem remotely close to completion, My hunch is that it will be completed around deadline day, but Leicester are still short of a RB, CB and a creative midfielder! after a good start to the window it seems to be turning sour once again :(

Archived