Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

This is getting boring now, like all the other posts speculating on signings! Why is it always the same with Leicester?! Be interesting to know if it's the same at other clubs or just us? Why does it take so long and why does it appear that players don't seem to want to sign for us. I'm wondering if we should change our name to Leper City! ?

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Exactly, that's very serious. No wonder why Man City want shot of him with a buyback clause.

Move him on quickly 

if the courts drop case buy him back 

no heat on the club 

no embarrasment for their royal family masters in the gulf 

good theory Ric 

wooohoooo

1 minute ago, MattP said:

The pergury allegations are a huge problem, if the US wants to extradite him then they will.

As someone me timed earlier, this is Penn State where they throw district attorney's in prison.

What worries me is if we don't sign him all we have is a keeper and 2 outfield players again poor transfer window again imo. The club want European football but we nerd to buy quality players in and that's not happening at the moment. Rudkin needs to work harder. 

1 minute ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

What worries me is if we don't sign him all we have is a keeper and 2 outfield players again poor transfer window again imo. The club want European football but we nerd to buy quality players in and that's not happening at the moment. Rudkin needs to work harder. 

You are aware there's a month to go before the window closes?

It all hinges on what colin Udoh says, but sounds promising

Kelechi Iheanacho is expected to complete his move to former Premier League champions Leicester City on Tuesday, according to respected Nigerian journalist Colin Udoh.

Udoh has close links with Stellar Group, the agency that presently handles the affairs of the Manchester City striker, and he expects the deal to go through after it was delayed due to legal issues.

''Big day for @67Kelechi today as he undergoes a medical and signs for @LCFC in a few hours,'' Colin Udoh tweeted.

Iheanacho will link up with fellow Nigeria internationals Ahmed Musa and Wilfred Ndidi at the King Power Stadium outfit.

Team of Algerians and Nigerians 

north and west Africans 

we are truly reflective of St Matthews Estate now 

city is a city imitating a city 

love it ! 

To think a Lad born in london of Turkish decent playing for turkey was once our most cosmopolitan and exotic international player 

29 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

Do we really want to sign a player who could give the club bad press. All accounts this player has talent., I hope this can be sorted out and soon. And this will be all forgotten. 

Not like we've never had bad press before.

Archived