Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dynamark

England ladies

I have to admit to watching this tonight.Its better than it used to be but no shots on target for either team in 45 minutes .

A number of freekicks into the box for us but sticking to the exact same back post routine.The girls look strong physically but tactically poor.

I'm trying to think who it rerminds me of

11 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Girls did well... but always concerned when a team appears to over celebrate in the earlier rounds of a knock-out. Yes, be pleased with the victory, but there's more work to be done.

Yes - the manager did go mad but think there has been bad blood between the 2 teams/managers.

If they'd have lost last night they've have been brave heroines who we should be proud of. Unlike the men who would be branded failures. 

11 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Just goes to show how far a bit of passion can get you, take note men.

A side that is better than their opposition won and were happy about it. The same would happen if the mens team won a big game like that.

Not sure why everyone is so quick to chuck dirt at the mens team.

As Bert says, had they lost last night they would have been brave.

38 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

A side that is better than their opposition won and were happy about it. The same would happen if the mens team won a big game like that.

Not sure why everyone is so quick to chuck dirt at the mens team.

As Bert says, had they lost last night they would have been brave.

I was taking the piss out of @Walkers post above mine.

They seem capable of carrying out most instructions and tactics, the only one they'd struggle with would be if they took an early lead and then were asked to park the bus. They'd leave so many gaps it would end up 1-10 or more.

Women's Euro 2017: Karen Bardsley misses rest of tournament with broken leg

The Football Association said Bardsley, who has fractured a fibula, will stay with the squad as they prepare to face the tournament hosts.

Midfielder Jill Scott will also miss the game in Enschede as she is suspended.

Archived