Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Leicester Tigers

5 hours ago, st albans fox said:

Fined £310k but no points deduction ref historic salary cap issues 

Phew 😥 fine will hurt but could have been so much worse just as everything else falling into place.

Tigers also most represented club in both ENG seniors and U20 6N squads 

• Like 1

Doesn't compare to what Saracens did. Using the 'a breach is a breach' logic, which I have seen banded about, is frankly ridiculous. Of course the extent of the breach should determine the level of punishment. If you were caught driving at 75 MPH on the motorway you rightfully wouldn't receive the same punishment that you would if you were caught driving at 120 MPH. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/03/2022 at 19:24, BenTheFox said:

If you said a year and a half ago that Tigers would be back to finishing in the top four in that time I would have thought that you were insane. Incredible turnaround. 

They have had a rough period, and poor internal Advisor moments but the club have always had that Unique-Tigers-geist

running deep through them, around the shire..They always had high potential to hit back, we were & stayed a Club Show Ethos was 2nd to none & everybody Wanted to be part of...even if/when they didnt like us...

Our history,Tradition & ingrained will to perform, always means we were destined to refind / Rekindle those hights..

• Like 1

On 27/03/2022 at 18:24, BenTheFox said:

If you said a year and a half ago that Tigers would be back to finishing in the top four in that time I would have thought that you were insane. Incredible turnaround. 

Send Super Kev on his way at Tigers stadium | Leicester Tigers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Toulouse v Ulster, bloody hell...

Had everything, a Toulouse red card, Baloucoune hat trick and a 13 point lead with a minute to go almost overturned by Toulouse.

We take a 6 point lead to Ravenhill and the tie is definitely in the balance when they have 15 v 15.

• Like 1

The defence was on another level today I haven’t seen them so pumped and on it as they were.

Came at a cost with Kelly doing his hamstring (bloody Rodgers must have been at the training ground I guess) and Chessum got a harsh Red.

Quarter’s (thanks Izzy)  will be on another level again v Leinster but let’s just enjoy where we are 👍 

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

The defence was on another level today I haven’t seen them so pumped and on it as they were.

Came at a cost with Kelly doing his hamstring (bloody Rodgers must have been at the training ground I guess) and Chessum got a harsh Red.

Semi’s will be on another level again v Leinster but let’s just enjoy where we are 👍 

Quarters?

• Like 1