Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

1 minute ago, 4everfox said:

Why is Danny Drinkwater a Chelsea player when the club said he would not be sold unless Silva was brought in first? I have no reason to believe the club are at fault here else Drinkwater's transfer would have been rejected by FIFA too, because it was completed after the Silva deal right? This whole situation stinks of big club bias and corruption to me. 

Drinkwater to Chelsea wasn't an international transfer. FIFA not involved.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

What about if it is 0.00000000000001s - that would be stupid no?

if its completed by ....pm, then its the rule, once it hits that moment and deals are not allowed.

clubs have months to sort the deals and get an extension allowed on d/d if they meet the criteria, 

sadly its just one of those things, at least he will be fresh come january.

Just now, noodles said:

if its completed by ....pm, then its the rule, once it hits that moment and deals are not allowed.

clubs have months to sort the deals and get an extension allowed on d/d if they meet the criteria, 

sadly its just one of those things, at least he will be fresh come january.

Who is doing these measurements? CERN?

9 minutes ago, noodles said:

a deadline is a deadline.

doesnt matter if it is 1 second, 14 seconds or 14 hours.

I get that if the first bit of paper wasn't done by 14 seconds, but the fact it is just the last bit of paper and only out by a mere 14 seconds is being a bit silly in my view. They are now refusing silva to play for 4 months because of it 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Rules are rules I'm afraid. 

Rules are rules, but this isn't like any other industry is it? This is a corrupt, multi billion pound industry and a marquee signing should be allowed to go through given we are literally talking about seconds here.

Heads do need to roll for leaving it so late,  but that shouldn't deny us and the player in my opinion. 

17 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

Why is Danny Drinkwater a Chelsea player when the club said he would not be sold unless Silva was brought in first? I have no reason to believe the club are at fault here else Drinkwater's transfer would have been rejected by FIFA too, because it was completed after the Silva deal right? This whole situation stinks of big club bias and corruption to me. 

Surely If DD was done after silva then his would get rejected to. Or is it the process after the deals done? 

Maybe they decided to pop some champagne 

Archived