Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxinNotts

Sagna

2 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Interesting, and correct me if I'm wrong but haven't we got a space free in our 25 man squad?

I'd take him, he'd be good cover for Simpson

he'd be great cover for Simpson but he could even replace him

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

So could i but i would also be incredibly shit.

lol

I'm glad I didn't put that. Don't want to be known for "abuse" over another player

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

lol

I'm glad I didn't put that. Don't want to be known for "abuse" over another player

Big Dan provided me with one of my favourite ever Leicester moments with the celebrations from that Stoke goal but at times he doesn't look like a footballer.

9 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

I thought Darnell Johnson looked very useful pre-season, I'm hoping he gets a chance this season. 

Oh and Happy Birthday to him, 19 today.

Definitely a good prospect. But not sure he's quite ready yet.

No thanks. 

If we are going to sign anyone as back up/ compete with Simo I'd rather have a youngster similar to Chilwell than an experienced player looking for their final pay cheque. 

I feel we haven't signed a RB for a reason this summer, either we are happy playing Amartey there when needed or we are going to switch formation to 3 at the back and play wing backs (Albrighton)

2 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

No thanks. 

If we are going to sign anyone as back up/ compete with Simo I'd rather have a youngster similar to Chilwell than an experienced player looking for their final pay cheque. 

I feel we haven't signed a RB for a reason this summer, either we are happy playing Amartey there when needed or we are going to switch formation to 3 at the back and play wing backs (Albrighton)

didn't we try to get Calum Chambers in .

Archived