Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

Just now, TiffToff88 said:

with fans all over the world. And a constantly growing fanbase in Thailand, the homeland of our owners. I have no problem with the occasional post in Thai. Its not like its every post. It's maybe once every couple of weeks.

Exactly my points! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

It’s been 6 minutes and no Fox92 reply. Someone check he’s ok....

personally the Rolling Stones were (are) over rated too along side the Beatles 

Stones were raw and wrote some amazing stuff. The Beatles were too polished, also wrote some amazing stuff but very overrated 

14 hours ago, koop. said:

Stones were raw and wrote some amazing stuff. The Beatles were too polished, also wrote some amazing stuff but very overrated 

In the absence of @Fox92 I'll take up the mantle.

The Beatles became polished, due to producers. The Stones really started as a blues covers band.

I find it hard to separate the two if I'm honest but the Beatles entire recording career and development took the same time as it took the Stone Roses and Oasis to release about two albums, 7 years, start to finish lol

From the teen anthem 'I wanna hold your hand' to 'In my life' to 'I am the Walrus' to 'Eleanor Rigby' to A day in the life' in about 4 years.

Don't get me wrong, Satisfaction, Sympathy for the Devil, Tumbling Dice, Heartbreaker, Under my thumb and too many others to mention are all great, great tracks but the Beatles stand above them for me.

Edited by Max Wall
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nalis said:

When people use the term 'family man' or 'mother' when describing someone as if it makes them better person by default.

Having 4 kids does not stop someone from being a ****.

Yeah ...   and child on board stickers doesn’t mean they know how to drive a fvckin car !!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Yeah ...   and child on board stickers doesn’t mean they know how to drive a fvckin car !!

Really pisses me off to see these signs in the back window of their cars after they fly past me breaking the speed limit and talking on their phones.

4 minutes ago, FIF said:

Really pisses me off to see these signs in the back window of their cars after they fly past me breaking the speed limit and talking on their phones.

Know what you mean prof ..   and some of their parking on the school run is a joy to behold too ! 

3 minutes ago, Line-X said:

I like Leeds...but their fanbase???? You sure about that Izzy?

I’ve got huge respect for the numbers they take away from home mate. Rain or shine, north or south, they take thousands to every away game and always make a noise. 

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

I’ve got huge respect for the numbers they take away from home mate. Rain or shine, north or south, they take thousands to every away game and always make a noise. 

True.

The fact that a large percentage are historically racist bigoted thugs intent upon trouble, may well be an outdated assumption on my part. Perhaps we shall see next season Iz?