Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

1 hour ago, Buce said:

'Vichai had a dream'.

Worst.Song.Ever.

It's just a direct copy aside from a line. I know most songs get copied but the first time I ever heard it was by Bournemouth and they, rightly, have the "play from the back/counter attack" bit. All we've done is add Champions of England and "he came from Thialand".

I'm guessing now that when Bournemouth come here and sing it people will say "they've stole our song".

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's just a direct copy aside from a line. I know most songs get copied but the first time I ever heard it was by Bournemouth and they, rightly, have the "play from the back/counter attack" bit. All we've done is add Champions of England and "he came from Thialand".

I'm guessing now that when Bournemouth come here and sing it people will say "they've stole our song".

Oh the horror.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2018 at 22:58, David Guiza said:

Many are desperate for Sol Campbell to fall flat on his face so they can wheel out the 'they're just not good enough' argument all over again.

I however am torn between wanting him to succeed to shut the idiots up, and wanting him to fail because he's an eejit and a Tory :ph34r:.

Joey Barton got a job quicker with a worse playing career behind him and he’s a bigger bellend.

Sol Campbell is still a Tory cvnt though.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, oakman said:

American Football is a terrible spectator sport. 6 seconds of action followed by 11 minutes of arse-slapping, helmet-banging, chest-bumping self congratulation. Yeah, we get it, you a made a tackle.

I'd wager that isn't a particularly unpopular opinion. There's a few posters in the NFL thread but it's far from crowded. I've never taken the time to understand it personally.

I do stay up to fall asleep just after half time during most Superbowl games but that's it. 

That said, I like cricket, so I'm in a glass house here.

2 minutes ago, Max Wall said:

I'd wager that isn't a particularly unpopular opinion. There's a few posters in the NFL thread but it's far from crowded. I've never taken the time to understand it personally.

I do stay up to fall asleep just after half time during most Superbowl games but that's it. 

That said, I like cricket, so I'm in a glass house here.

Probs not a good idea to play cricket in a glass house.

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Here's an unpopular opinion for you. Test match cricket is boring. 5 days of people standing around in a field, with no guarantee of a winner. And if you can't play it in the rain it's not a sport imho.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion either.

10 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Here's an unpopular opinion for you. Test match cricket is boring. 5 days of people standing around in a field, with no guarantee of a winner. And if you can't play it in the rain it's not a sport imho.

2 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

All cricket is boring, full of cheats and has just become an excuse for "grown up lads" to get pissed while they watch.

Can either of you direct me to the unpopular opinions thread please?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Taskmaster, which I see has its own dedicated FoxesTalk thread, is just an ok-ish tv show. It passes the time, raises the odd laugh here and there, but it really isn't all that great.

Its pants.. as is Cornonation Street which also has its own thread :S 

• Like 1