Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I would wager it's probably endemic in all the major American sports. Still enjoy watching NFL and NBA though. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I reckon 99.9% of fans don't care if their favourite sportsperson is on PEDs. They just like to see people doing freakish things that they could only dream of doing.

Like Bill Burr said about Lance Armstrong "Our roided-up guy beat your roided-up guy"

I would still pretty much enjoy it but it will only creat a big problem down the line because not all bodies react the same to PEDs. So, whilst I can be OK with people taking something to recover but not Drugs that can make your head grow.

• Like 1

Where do I start lol

1) Bring back Section 28.

2) Protect all children from exposure to religion.

3) Scrap the NHS and introduce a sustainable long term system to fund our health care. Agrarianism (see below)

4) Clear the national debt by imposing a one off 25% tax on the top 5% wealthiest people in the country.

5) Scrap VAT and our current method of taxation and introduce an agrarian type system of taxation. Use reforms to gradually return the land to the nation with all revenue eventually going to the treasury not greedy investors. A minimum ten fold increase in the revenue currently raised by taxing our hard earned.

6)Scrap party politics

1 hour ago, Head Honcho said:

Where do I start lol

1) Bring back Section 28.

2) Protect all children from exposure to religion.

3) Scrap the NHS and introduce a sustainable long term system to fund our health care. Agrarianism (see below)

4) Clear the national debt by imposing a one off 25% tax on the top 5% wealthiest people in the country.

5) Scrap VAT and our current method of taxation and introduce an agrarian type system of taxation. Use reforms to gradually return the land to the nation with all revenue eventually going to the treasury not greedy investors. A minimum ten fold increase in the revenue currently raised by taxing our hard earned.

6)Scrap party politics

Think you're probably right that reintroducing oppressive institutional homophobia is an unpopular opinion.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I see we now have Januhairy.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-46747452

Add this to Stoptober and Movember.

Stroll on Fedupwithitary

I'm already set up for the whole year:

- Ginuary: Neck mother's ruin every day for a month

- Fibruary: 4 weeks telling everyone a pack of lies

- Merch: A month buying your fave band T-shirts

- Apricotil: Boost your vitamins by gorging on stewed fruit

- Maynot: Annoy everyone with your continuous indecision

- Jewn: Get funny looks as you hang out in the synagogue all month

- Jeweleye: Maximum attention as you bling up your eyebrows

- Augusty: Plenty of beans, plenty of summer wind

- Serbtember: Start the autumn attacking Croatian community centres

- Ochetober: You are Jocky Wilson for a month. Good arrers!

- Nervember: Get on everyone's nerves telling them about your previous 10 months

- Dissember: Great fun as you slag everyone else off for not making monthly commitments  

• Haha 3

Guest MattP
4 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Why don't we let the police do a thorough investigation first before deciding what the motive was?

Certainly, probably an element of truth to it though that if it were white on black we've have accusations of it being a racist attack though. 

Remember this?

https://www.spectator.co.uk/2017/09/when-the-facts-came-out-the-killing-of-a-polish-man-had-nothing-to-do-with-anti-immigrant-feeling/

23 minutes ago, somebum said:

You can be God damned sure that if the older hateful white guy had stabbed the young aspiring gifted musician black guy on that train in Surrey, it would be treated as a racist murder

Not entirely sure how unpopular that opinion is given the current climate tbh.