Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

59 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

I find the constant anti-Maguire stuff a tad embarrassing.

I get that this incident in isolation is quite funny, given it's supposedly Leicester fans that caused it, but the 24/7 slagging him off is weird. 

He never said a bad word about Leicester, we got £80m, move on. Sound like a bunch of scorned ex-lovers, wanking over every mistake he makes.  

I’ll admit he pissed me off when he first signed for Man Utd as he was acting like a fan who won a competition to do a stadium tour. 

Also his brothers tweet last month would have riled our fans.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

I’ll admit he pissed me off when he first signed for Man Utd as he was acting like a fan who won a competition to do a stadium tour. 

Also his brothers tweet last month would have riled our fans.

Yeah that’s what got me too and his brothers tweet properly ****ed me off. It was done to cause reaction and it worked. I’d like to think Maguire probably had a word with him about it though but who knows. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

I find the constant anti-Maguire stuff a tad embarrassing.

I get that this incident in isolation is quite funny, given it's supposedly Leicester fans that caused it, but the 24/7 slagging him off is weird. 

He never said a bad word about Leicester, we got £80m, move on. Sound like a bunch of scorned ex-lovers, wanking over every mistake he makes.  

He annoyed me twice.

First time was when he signed he posted pics as if he was on holiday, or as if like above, he was on somesort of tour.

Second time was at Old Trafford when we played them. Appealing for everything. Always in the linesman's ear. Proper "big club" player that.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, The Bear said:

I quite like it. Though I eat nothing but Red Leicester normally. I hate strong cheese. Makes the roof of my mouth itch. 

Red Leicester is bland and almost tasteless. I've never understood the fuss about it. Bought a bit from a farmers market a while ago that wasn't processed through a factory and I found it brittle and unpleasant. It was only mildly better than the packaged stuff.

This will be vardys last season as a leicester player.

Think he's contracted to 2022???? but he has won the league, played for england, over 100 leicester goals and 100 premier league goals and golden boot.

This season he will play in europa league but after that, what is left for him here?

If he wants to finish his career abroad he'll want to do so while he still has something to offer rather than burn out with us.

On 22/08/2020 at 17:26, The Bear said:

I quite like it. Though I eat nothing but Red Leicester normally. I hate strong cheese. Makes the roof of my mouth itch. 

I'd never heard of Red Leicester cheese.

Sounds like a very small pocket in Leicester that supports Forest, and are possibly communists.

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Think he's contracted to 2022???? but he has won the league, played for england, over 100 leicester goals and 100 premier league goals and golden boot.

This season he will play in europa league but after that, what is left for him here?

If he wants to finish his career abroad he'll want to do so while he still has something to offer rather than burn out with us.

He believes he has plenty of years left in him

36 minutes ago, Royston. said:

He had the chance to leave at the height of his powers and stayed. This club has given him more than he could ever have dreamt of, i think he'll retire here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

He had the chance to leave at the height of his powers and stayed. This club has given him more than he could ever have dreamt of, i think he'll retire here.

If he doesn't retire with us I'd love to see him go full circle and have a season or two with Sheffield Wednesday.

• Like 1

On 22/08/2020 at 22:26, The Bear said:

Can’t beat a Red Leicester sandwich with a bit of onion ...   just about to have some for my lunch ..   just wish they could bake a bigger loaf to go with it ...    :)

5B7C3AB0-5CAF-43D5-9D2F-8EC6E69F109E.jpeg

• Like 2