Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

Wouldn’t be surprised if Elizabeth won.

Not that she’s particularly good, just the others are so bad.

For Harrison to say his business idea is healthy eating and not put any veg at all in the product was just weird.  The other lad just seems to be a sleazy call centre manager and the girls are just dreadful.

33 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Might genuinely consider applying for this show. I've got no business acumen apart from knowing the word 'acumen' but think I'd stand a chance if the candidates are like this. 

I was thinking the same thing.

My line would be, ‘We have to be professional’.

Just say that over and over again and money will just fall from the sky.

Love Elizabeth, not sure why, she might be a bit mental but she's bolshy and she's been rustling those who I really dislike so she can go far. Jade has been fantastic in doing naff all in the process really, must have a business plan LS wants to invest in.

Like above, let's be honest you don't need a £200,000 base wage and your own business. Just a well researched and tangible business plan and common sense to go far in this show. How many tasks rely on good old common sense rather than any ability? Anyone able to play the producer's game too would be in contention.

8 hours ago, Benguin said:

Might genuinely consider applying for this show. I've got no business acumen apart from knowing the word 'acumen' but think I'd stand a chance if the candidates are like this. 

Acumen would probably double up as a 'team name' as well, saving you several hours of spouting drivel to 'brainstorm' something dynamic and inspiring. I vaguely remember one year some bunch of deadheads originally called themselves 'Decadence', then changed it to Tenacity once they'd had the chance to look it up in the dictionary.