Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

39 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

Is it me or are the contestants getting worse and worse each series?

Last time someone stood out was when Mark Wright won it in 2014.

This series and last series especially nobody's stood out, half of them go into hiding and do fvck all, the other half are unbearable pricks.

8 hours ago, kingfox said:

Last time someone stood out was when Mark Wright won it in 2014.

This series and last series especially nobody's stood out, half of them go into hiding and do fvck all, the other half are unbearable pricks.

The year that Joe Valente won it (2015?) he was pretty decent if a little dim - there was another bloke in it as well who was absolutely superb in the tasks and barely ever lost called Richard or something, smug as **** but absolute head and shoulders above anyone, got booted out at the interviews because his business idea was basically what he was already doing (successfully, too).

The whole format of the show is fundamentally flawed really and has been since they switched it, the tasks are almost absolutely redundant when Sugar has seen the plans and knows which one he's going to pick. It's basically a twelve week long version of a Dragon's Den pitch.

I'm watching this series but think it'll be my last.

10 hours ago, Tuna said:

Reckon the teams missed a real trick this week, if I was looking for an Amstrad computer, I know where I would go first - the local landfill.

You mean you wouldn't trek half way across London (even though you are right outside a place to buy something you really need and subsequently fail to buy) on the hope that you will get there before the other team, then fob it off on the other half of your team, or phone up some bloke miles away beg him to come and meet you half way then call up and cancel on him when he is at the meeting point. As a result not buying what you need and wasting everyone's time?