Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

18 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Anyone else think Michaela and Elizabeth's behaviour when auditioning those male models was totally inappropriate?

Just imagine the furore, in this post-Weinstein scandal world, if two of the male candidates had behaved that way towards some female models. They'd have been dumped from show there and then.

pretty much what I thought as well lol 

objectification of males is fine when it's done by women. The other way round is a total no-go...

On 12/8/2017 at 21:35, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Anyone else think Michaela and Elizabeth's behaviour when auditioning those male models was totally inappropriate?

Just imagine the furore, in this post-Weinstein scandal world, if two of the male candidates had behaved that way towards some female models. They'd have been dumped from show there and then.

Absolutely, especially given the lashing Andrew received for his "laddish" behaviour on the Belgium task.

6 hours ago, Max Wall said:

You can't be too old for Stan Getz. If you are, you're doing well to still be breathing. Too young for him maybe.

I thought you meant there was a character called Stan in the Lethal Weapon films. I’m easily confused :D

• Haha 1

On 08/12/2017 at 21:35, SouthStandUpperTier said:

I used to work in bistro live in town and according to today's standards, I've been raped 100's of time by 40 something nesbits pinching my bum. Its alright though, I'm a bloke.

51 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Last night was a shitty farce, just proving how shit this series has been.

Few weeks ago they were producing healthy food boxes, now Sugar is close to investing in a tub full of sugar filled sweets :blink:

A few weeks before they were picking up Dog Shit, not sure how having a task based on food boxes (only one was pitched as healthy Sarah's was the Gourmet Crusader) means he can't invest in sweets, he's called Sugar for gawd's sake.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

I understand why James went through as I think his company is probably a good bet, but even with Michaela having a lot of businesses she was surely a much better option than Sarah who will obviously lose surely? Her business is ridiculous 

lol Jars of Parma Violets, Love Hearts and Drumsticks with a bow on them.

6 hours ago, ealingfox said:

The winner of the last series had a cake business ffs, be a joke if Sarah won. Is Sugar trying to take over the sweet market or something? This in a time when sugary foods are being increasingly demonised. 

Sugar looks bored out of his mind

On 12/15/2017 at 11:33, ealingfox said:

The winner of the last series had a cake business ffs, be a joke if Sarah won. Is Sugar trying to take over the sweet market or something? This in a time when sugary foods are being increasingly demonised. 

Don't forget Series 8 - Ricky Martin... his business idea was science and tech recruitment.

Basically all you need to do now is have a business plan based on something he's already invested in and you're away, clearly...