Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

The Apprentice 2017

On 15/12/2017 at 11:33, ealingfox said:

The winner of the last series had a cake business ffs, be a joke if Sarah won. Is Sugar trying to take over the sweet market or something? This in a time when sugary foods are being increasingly demonised. 

Can’t believe she is in it, having taken 463 years to get to £3m turnover as a sweet packer. This isn’t hard. 

If she was any good she would have taken this further by now, fact.

Think she did “okay” during the series as she would have encountered situations in her business life, but £3m doing this, come on, you would have taken this further by now if the opportunity was there, or if you were any good. 

16 minutes ago, isaidno said:

wtf. Didn't have the guts to say they were both rubbish , so invested in both instead. 

Just after firing Michaela on the assumption she'd focus on more than one business if this one didn't work so well.

I’m jaded cynical person, but that ending totally caught me by surprise. Genuinely surprising tv is rare so credit to Sugar for actually making me actually put my phone down and focus solely on the tv for a few seconds, before picking my phone again and expressing my shock on social media.

• Haha 1

Both shit finalists. Every recruitment agent I've ever come across just use the scatter gun approach to put as many candidates in front of as many employers as possible without there being much science to it. James' angle on cyber security seemed an interesting one but as the end of the day, he's still just an agency. 

And as for Sarah, it's a fine home based cottage industry but  whats to stop any of the big players just stepping in and doing the same?

Poor end to a poor series...

• Like 1