Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

King Power To Unite Fans Of Leicester City & OH Leuven

10 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Take the Stone Island badasses over there, show 'em Europe's only big enough for one mediocre King Power-owned football club. 

Pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in Belgium with the in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got King Power',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

:ph34r:

That’s word for word what I was about to write.

Still 29,768 of 30,000 seats available, so it seems only 232 have entered the ballot. If there are st least 100 places on two coaches available, then nearly half of applicants should get a place. We'll soon see if there has been any dodgy backroom/ticket office handouts if nobody on here who applied gets picked :rolleyes:  

23 minutes ago, promised land said:

This ballot malarky, is it for a pair of tickets or just one ballot for one STH/member?

If the latter surely it means it could be two coaches of billy no mates, hardly a great time if you're going all that way on your own and don't know anyone there.

You can put yourself and your friends and family In the ballot together

2 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

It's not even closed yet I don't think.

4 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

No I didn't hear anything but then again the club are not sending out emails until the 20th October

Ah, my mistake, I've got my weeks mixed up. I thought it closed and was being drawn last week :blink:

On 10/16/2017 at 21:27, NZ_Foxile said:

Ah, my mistake, I've got my weeks mixed up. I thought it closed and was being drawn last week :blink:

ITK.  Lola has been lucky in the draw

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Dorchester Fox said:

I was one of the not very many who entered the ballot.. Not heard anything as yet. 

Yeah, I think there were less than 300 entrants, so you'd think there'd be a pretty good chance of being picked. Unless of course, it is actually just a couple of coach loads of staff and mates!