Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

King Power To Unite Fans Of Leicester City & OH Leuven

1 hour ago, promised land said:

I imagine they'll be carefully hand picked like the few that went to SPOTY award as from the shots I saw most were from coach 1.

Besides I was unlucky enough to be on a coach to Brugges and it was by far not the best experience had on a match day, I wouldn't want to sit on another coach to Europe.

Don't you just know who's going to be drawn out the ballot.

My coach trip to Brugge was the best trip ever on a coach, you go on the wrong coaches.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, red5 said:

My coach trip to Brugge was the best trip ever on a coach, you go on the wrong coaches.

Same for me, not that I remember much of it.

Also the club provided coach would be absolutely nothing like that! lol

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, red5 said:

Errrr, no, that`s what a ballot is :-) but if you do know let me know if I`m going please  lol

10 hours ago, red5 said:

10 hours ago, Wookie said:

Same for me, not that I remember much of it.

Also the club provided coach would be absolutely nothing like that! lol

I went on the Coach to Brugge with the club. Enjoyed it.

Cost me about £80 for ticket and travel into Europe. Can't argue with that. I've no intentions of "not remembering much of it".

People seem to want to knock the club at every opportunity. I criticise them at times and I think the club isn't run brilliantly at all, but not going to criticise them for this trip to Belgium.

Whilst the thought of travelling on a coach for that length of journey is pretty nauseous, I've submitted my ballot entry - looks like 40 others have as well this morning. 

It's a potential travel freebie - there's a fair bit to have a moan about at the club but this doesn't feel like one of those things.. 

24 minutes ago, Dorchester Fox said:

Whilst the thought of travelling on a coach for that length of journey is pretty nauseous, I've submitted my ballot entry - looks like 40 others have as well this morning. 

It's a potential travel freebie - there's a fair bit to have a moan about at the club but this doesn't feel like one of those things.. 

do you have a link to the ballot? EDIT - Its ok i've found it. I have now entered the ballot. Would be awesome to be selected. Here's hoping

Edited by kingcarr21

Can't believe people are moaning about this. Sounds decent, has absolutely no impact on our relationship with Bochum or anyone else, and if it's not people's cup of tea, just stay quiet and stop whinging.

Personally I'm all for kidnapping Sir NFP and bringing the bastard home.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, jumbo747 said:

I'm Leicester born and bred, I support LCFC (and only LCFC) because it represents my formative years where my respect for family, community and shared values and experiences developed and grew. I have no personal connection with Leuven or Belgium and have no interest in an exercise by the owners to benefit their mid-to-long term commercial interests rather than my interests as an LCFC supporter.

You don't have to go. It's not an obligation.

Loving this initiative & hoping to win one of the 100 tickets to visit Leicester! :):scarf:.

Also expecting a party in our home match against Roeselare. :riyad:

Edit: and after the match of course!

Also looking forward to the chants, I'll provide some beforehand so you guys can practice ours :).

Edited by Pelotas
  • Like 1

Take the Stone Island badasses over there, show 'em Europe's only big enough for one mediocre King Power-owned football club. 

Pisses me off that you get the so called old school sitting in Belgium with the in the s.i gear,yet when push comes to shove and it's gonna kick off say 'av got King Power',that's well and fine but then don't wear the clobber to say your a lad if your a has been,most so called lads ain't even as a row,gaur enter that out of 50 lads(hate it when folk say there was 200 there today)only a dozen tops will av it,the rest **** off back to the tavern and av the cheek to say they've just 'had it'!

:ph34r:

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pelotas said:

Loving this initiative & hoping to win one of the 100 tickets to visit Leicester! :):scarf:.

Also looking forward to the chants, I'll provide some beforehand so you guys can practice ours :).

No need mate. The songbook has already been written..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pelotas said:

Chants from the cherry picked Leicester fans will start at a mediocre pace then speed up so fast that it will just be a mumble at the end.

The front  rows will want to sit down as well.