Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

King Power To Unite Fans Of Leicester City & OH Leuven

26 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Club offers free trip abroad  to a decent country and people moan. Get a grip.

I'm up for this.

If you don't work in the ticket office you haven't got a snowflake in hell's chance of getting winning the ballot

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

About being offered a free trip abroad to watch a game of football and see Sir Nigel again? No, not really.

It's that the sole purpose is to get Leicester fans interested in a club just because they are owned by the same Thai duty free company. The thought of trying create a fan friendship to raise brand awareness just feels weird. For the record, I keep an eye on their results simply because I want to see Big Nige do well, but I'm not fussed about them beyond that. 

• Like 2

Just now, BenTheFox said:

It's that the sole purpose is to get Leicester fans interested in a club just because they are owned by the same Thai duty free company. The thought of trying create a fan friendship to raise brand awareness just feels weird. For the record, I keep an eye on their results simply because I want to see Big Nige do well, but I'm not fussed about them beyond that. 

You have summed up exactly why i would go, to see NP and no other reason. I couldn't have given a shit about them until he was appointed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People clearly missing the fact this is just a nice competition? Marketing campaign etc....

its not like theyve said theyll be giving OHL fans 1000 tickets to one of our games that our fans can’t get tickets for! 

****s sake. lol 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxes1 said:

Can you imagine if Bernie wins one of the places.

I imagine they'll be carefully hand picked like the few that went to SPOTY award as from the shots I saw most were from coach 1.

Besides I was unlucky enough to be on a coach to Brugges and it was by far not the best experience had on a match day, I wouldn't want to sit on another coach to Europe.

• Like 1