Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

Sometimes life is about luck, no matter how little you try to get the best personal success as possible.

It must feel to her that she has won the lottery and life will be fine for her, with finances etc all guaranteed.

Don't know her background prior to meeting Vardy, but she'll feel she has everything in life she could've asked for pre-Vardy, and who can blame her really?

She really can't ask for more, though it does seem money has gone to her head without being disrespectful towards her.

I have some respect for her, as she's involved in charity awareness etc, so feel some need to acknowledge this really before fully-judging her.

Not really sure about why everyone has a certain opinion about her.

She's clearly really well spoken, borderline posh at times and does loads of charity related things.

Just seems like a nice woman who loves her family to me... shame people/media have to try and create a narrative around that because she's not interesting enough for them. 

33 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

An awful lot of angry judgemental stuff in this thread based on little to nothing; I can only assume you are all very upstanding and virtuous people.

Either that or judgemental cvnts.

Agreed

If I were forced to judge, I would say that she’s probably ambitious

13 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

It's the steep decline of civilisation when simply having penetrative sexual intercourse with a footballer raises you to the point where millions of Britons are chomping at the bit to hear your wit and wisdom.

Yes... rebecca loos added nothing to the otherwise excellent channel five series where she matsturbated a pig 

8 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Yes... rebecca loos added nothing to the otherwise excellent channel five series where she matsturbated a pig 

SHE'S MASTURBATED A PIG? I take it all back. We're pushing the bounds of culture. Edit: by pig are we talking an overweight gentleman or the animal an overweight gentleman would eat? I need to know.

2 hours ago, weller54 said:

I'm a judgemental cvnt and so is my wife! 

Good stuff ? It’s ok aslong as you’re right in your assumptions even as low as 90% of the time imo because the 10% for example are the minority and we know in a democratic capitalist nation the minority isn’t important at all. lol 

3 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Don't mind her myself.

Although if you are worrying about people judging her and picking at her I think you totally miss the point of reality tv shows like this

I'm not sure anyone is worried about her, you'd have to be a moron to expose yourself on a show like this not expecting to get stick. Of course she's going to get judged when she's on there and I don't think anyone would deny that.

What I find odd though is that she gets an awful lot of abuse (slapper, talentless slapper, gold-digger, absolutely rotten etc etc) before she's even been on. Why have people got so much against her? Especially when she is the person Vards has chosen to be with. 

Loved a quote I read in a paper yesterday. One myth she wants to dispel is that she is a WAG, the article continues to reference her as Jamie Vardys wife. Yes love you are famous for being Vardys Mrs, if u weren’t his Mrs u wouldn’t get on these shows, hence WAG. By the way, I know more about u than any other players wife or partner which suggests to me you’re the biggest WAG of the lot playing on your husbands fame for your own gain

Archived