Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

9 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

According to the book it was when he was younger. Certainly before Leicester. Unless they weren't official until he was at Leicester. Then that would make her a massive gold digger lol. Either way I don't have anything bad against her. I just hope she has a massive argument with Wise over something and she smacks the jumped up lil shit lol 

She basically kept turning him down until he earned enough.  lol

He definitely had a make believe fling with some scottish model on twitter.... who it turned out didn't actually exist and was just a cat fish using someone else's pictures. I remember him going on like they were an item.

Just now, Wymeswold fox said:

Don't know much about him, but not sure why Amir Khan is on there?

Not desperate for money, or fame and doesn't seem the type to be controversial?

All the latest stuff involving his wife has put him in the spotlight. Maybe hoping for some juicy gossip

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Irony?

Well, only others can judge that, but given I don't go in for personal attack, or use pejorative language generally, I really hope you don't think so. Your question mark indicates doubt....

Interesting that you commented, since I didn't really have you in mind.

8 minutes ago, desertfox2 said:

Yeah I mean he only helped us win the title.... Surprised with some of the comments actually. Can't say I've ever seen her on tv or anything but good luck to her. 

People forget that it's other human beings that they are talking about - there is something very de-humanising about the nature of celebrity, social media and so forth. It makes me sad that people can find a reason to hate others so very easily.

2 hours ago, desertfox2 said:

Really hope Vardy doesn't look at foxestalk. He'd probably be handing in a transfer request with some of the stuff said about his missus.. 

Were you not a member June 2016 when he was on his way to Arsenal? If Vardy read those threads he’d bloody walk to north londonNorth London

21 hours ago, Stevosevic said:

Just hope it doesn't impact JV off the pitch - need him firing.

This was my main concern as well. Hes looked jaded recently, wasn't himself against stoke and wasn't great against Brazil. I know he didn't see much of the ball against Brazil but when he did he was very wasteful. 

Didn't look over  bothered last night in terms of intensity not a nice thing to say but chasing around after the ball all night with Man City coming to town in four days-nah.

One possible chance he had from a cross again went to the back of the defender again.

Get him in the cold room and primed for the weekend .

One thought whos looking after the kids for the duration?

Archived