Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

9 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Not many female posters on FT (afaik). I wonder why that might be? 

Maybe they are busy doing nothing, as bringing up 4 kids is now called.

Can only think of two currently.

FoxesDeb and AOWW.

Edit: and Lisa.

Sure she will have gone through several character tests to be sure that she will be interesting.

Comedians and actors away from performing for example often have psychotic personality traits, anti social and dull.

Not sure how a celebrity is defined, shes no less than 90% that appear as a celeb.

By all accounts she's a decent type. ..and i'm hoping she distroys Wise.

Give her time.

Some of you guys need to have a word with yourselves to be honest.

Personally she has never done anything against me, in fact from the little I have seen she seems like a decent enough sort, she certainly seems to do a lot for charity. Wasn't it Mrs Vardy that gave tickets away to ticket-less Leicester supporters for the Everton match when we lifted the trophy? I don't see many other wives and girlfriends doing that. She has certainly done nothing to warrant personal abuse, and terms such as 'slapper' are completely out of order imo.

Listen to yourselves!  This lady recently opened a homeless charity and afterwards spontaneously wrote a cheque out in 6 figures for the homeless of Leicester.  I have total respect for her and maybe, just maybe she will be donating some of this money to another deserving charity.  Done  any sponsored walks lately Leicester fans ?   Good luck lady!  

As with most threads about her, there's some absolute nonsense in here. Embarrassing stuff.

Some of us feeling a little insecure? One-too-many times left fiddling with your own after a night of rejections at Krystals or Liquid? 

So what if she's capitalising on her position as Vards' mussus? She's been given the opportunity to raise her own profile beyond that of "Jamie Vardy's wife," or "WAG" and I can't quite understand why it bothers some of you so much. 

I happen to have met her on a couple of occasions, and I can report based on my own experiences that she came across as a very unassuming, down to earth person who appears to care for her family very much.

I think, should you wish to take a more open-minded approach and actually watch the show to find out for yourself, that you might be surprised.

Good luck to her.

13 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

I feel so un-noticed. ;( 

Its not you luv,

too many guys on here dont even know there is a female of the species.

All 35-40 yr old virgins...Thats why we get so many frustrating  negative posts,

They think the Post Horn gallop, is something  they get after flicking through playboy...!!!

2 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

lol Why do people take it so personally when a woman has been with a few men?

Not quite sure why it affects you.

A lock that opens with many keys is a shite lock.

A key that opens many locks is a master key.

8 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Sure she will have gone through several character tests to be sure that she will be interesting.

Comedians and actors away from performing for example often have psychotic personality traits, anti social and dull.

Not sure how a celebrity is defined, shes no less than 90% that appear as a celeb.

By all accounts she's a decent type. ..and i'm hoping she distroys Wise.

Give her time.

Wonder if she will mention the Peter Andre shag, again

Lot of dislike for Mrs Vardy and I'm presuming none of the people slagging her off have ever met her? 

Call me a bluff old traditionalist but I think that she has brought a nice amount of stability to Jamie's life and the period of time they have been together has coincided very nicely with the huge upturn in his career. 

I don't really watch Celebrity and there's definitely no way I could watch this one without two footing my tv across the room every time I see the poison dwarf but good luck to her. 

Archived