Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

19 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

If I remember right she was a party organiser of some sort when she met Vardy. He was playing for Stocksbridge Steels at the time. So she has been with him well before he earned anywhere near the sort of money he earns now. People shouldn't hold their wealth against her. Its not like she jumped into him when he was a multi millionaire.

In fact after reading the book Jamie says if it wasn't for her he would have never got to where he is now cause all he ever did was drink his money away when at Stocksbridge. She kept him on his feet and working hard.

If you haven't read his book you should, its a good read.   

I’d read it but whether I’d believe it is another thing, she’d probably slap him silly if he made her out to be anything less than you've described lol 

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Don't have a  problem with her doing it, she's completely deluding herself though. She often goes on about her "career" having nothing to do with Jamie and that she "earns" her own money and it has nothing to do with him. Which is a load of bollocks because if she wasn't with him nobody would give a rats ass about her... not that anyone actually does anyway.

I mean she does a lot of great charity work and raising awareness for womens rights.

She gets no end of unfair flack IMO.

36 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Pretty sure he was playing for us when they got together. When he first signed he got involved with that fake scottish model that didn't actually exist... I know that sounds mental.

Yeh he met her while he was at Leicester.

Let me guess...she'll be voted to do the first Bushtucker Trial, she'll be over dramatic and start crying, then she'll start crying about how much she misses her kids, then she'll give Dennis Wise a blowjob and blame it on her emotional state, then she'll quit.

45 minutes ago, Babylon said:

"Must protect my kids", "we deserve our privacy".... lines up photo shoot of her breastfeeding her kid.

What about the Piers Morgan appearance?

she is absolutely rotten. I hope when she does a trial, an eel swims up her twat 

4 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Celebrity is a word that has lost all meaning.

It lost its meaning as soon as tv companies realized it was better for them to have someone on their quiz games etc who didn't look like they'd just been dragged out of a pub from moss side and wanted to kick the shit out of the host if they lost. Notice how the celebrities have taken over the old normal civilian shows like family fortunes, the weakest link and catchphrase and they donate their winnings to charity. It's to raise the profile of people they have working for them although most of the shows were much better when someone actually won something and i wouldn't be surprised if most the viewing figures were rigged. Wonder why they don't have a celebrity jeremy kyle show though, that would definitely be a hit...."well Jimmy, here are the results  of the dna test and i can tell you, you're a dirty f*****" 

2 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

No point in saying anything as it'll make her feel more proud of all the additional attention from it.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Am concerned for her wellbeing, due to the very tragic fact that she'll be unable to use her make-up etc..

50 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

As another poster said a few days ago, one or two of you are clearly deeply unpleasant people. 

45 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Irony?

lol not a fan then, Wymesy?

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Pretty sure he was playing for us when they got together. When he first signed he got involved with that fake scottish model that didn't actually exist... I know that sounds mental.

According to the book it was when he was younger. Certainly before Leicester. Unless they weren't official until he was at Leicester. Then that would make her a massive gold digger lol. Either way I don't have anything bad against her. I just hope she has a massive argument with Wise over something and she smacks the jumped up lil shit lol 

Archived