Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

of course she’s a celebrity, millions of people know who she is. isn’t that the whole point of a celebrity? who cares why she’s famous, she’s pretty famous. 

every year people say “meh meh meh reality tv personalities aren’t celebrities etc, what are they even famous for?” well there you go, they’re famous for nothing but they are famous. 

great show, will be watching as always. 

The people moaning about how "celebrity" she is obviously don't normally pay attention to this show. "Celebrity" has been a misnomer for about a decade of this rubbish. Half of them are generally only famous for being on some other reality tv. 

One guy on it this year is famous for YouTube for chrissakes. 

Given the woman has done more for a few local charities than half the rest of us combined she probably doesn't deserve being slated on here quite as viciously either. 

State of some of you. 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

How lame this forum is, when the topic discussing a willy connoisseur is most popular :( Come on January transfer window, hurry up and give this website a purpose! 

you must be joking the transfer windows on here are the pits only one place to go when a window is open and thats the safehouse!

She doesn't seem like an individual who would crave for the abuse received (online it all seems?) to boost her own ego (she's very much appears to be the complete opposite of someone, say, Katie Hopkins.. who appears to enjoy getting criticised etc at every moment); she also seems to be highly-protective of both her business and family interests.

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

The people moaning about how "celebrity" she is obviously don't normally pay attention to this show. "Celebrity" has been a misnomer for about a decade of this rubbish. Half of them are generally only famous for being on some other reality tv. 

Given the woman has done more for a few local charities than half the rest of us combined she probably doesn't deserve being slated on here quite as viciously either. 

State of some of you. 

She’s not the one that got away is she? Leaping to her defence :ph34r:

On 14/11/2017 at 14:26, mod hero said:

What about the Piers Morgan appearance?

she is absolutely rotten. I hope when she does a trial, an eel swims up her twat 

This could well happen if she does an underwater trial with Wise.

She must be gaping as wide as Mount Baldy Sink Hole in Indiana by now.  

5 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

of course she’s a celebrity, millions of people know who she is. isn’t that the whole point of a celebrity? who cares why she’s famous, she’s pretty famous. 

every year people say “meh meh meh reality tv personalities aren’t celebrities etc, what are they even famous for?” well there you go, they’re famous for nothing but they are famous. 

great show, will be watching as always. 

4 hours ago, Finnegan said:

State of some of you. 

here here.

non-plussed  about her personally.....

But You cant tell me that there's anyone  who would tell their gf/wife to stop putting on their best duck face for a few quid or turn down a 6 figure offer to appear on i'm a celebrity just because it makes them look like they are ' attention seeking' or a bit daft.

personally i want to earn what money i can when i can. Don't want to spend my retirement watching corrie and feeding the ducks in the afternoon.... vardy's career will be short and what will she be left with once he retires?

Earn it whilst you can, i say.

25 minutes ago, MPH said:

here here.

non-plussed  about her personally.....

But You cant tell me that there's anyone  who would tell their gf/wife to stop putting on their best duck face for a few quid or turn down a 6 figure offer to appear on i'm a celebrity just because it makes them look like they are ' attention seeking' or a bit daft.

personally i want to earn what money i can when i can. Don't want to spend my retirement watching corrie and feeding the ducks in the afternoon.... vardy's career will be short and what will she be left with once he retires?

Earn it whilst you can, i say.

Ok, on a serious note- i do agree with criticising people for being mean to people in her position: although it is ****ed up that we tune in to watch people on this crap instead of having an interest in things with substance, but being spiteful to anyone is never a good thing and she's not harming anyone.

That being said, i disagree that everybody would be happy to let their girlfriend/missus do something like thay for 6 figures. There are plenty that would loathe the idea and no money would be enough; and i dont feel comfortable with a view of an entire human species that endorses tripe like celebrity shows

1 hour ago, AlloverthefloorYesNdidi said:

Ok, on a serious note- i do agree with criticising people for being mean to people in her position: although it is ****ed up that we tune in to watch people on this crap instead of having an interest in things with substance, but being spiteful to anyone is never a good thing and she's not harming anyone.

That being said, i disagree that everybody would be happy to let their girlfriend/missus do something like thay for 6 figures. There are plenty that would loathe the idea and no money would be enough; and i dont feel comfortable with a view of an entire human species that endorses tripe like celebrity shows

I think those days are gone mate where you will get what you want when you want on telly... so many channels to choose from too, just one having a crap show on shouldn't make a difference...  besides I usually record stuff on the dvr and watch it when the telly is crap

If ever there was a thread to show just how poor the clientele is on this forum, this is it. 

Privileged she is, and I doubt she would say otherwise. Course, the charity work and awareness raising she does really does make her a slut/chav/scumbag. Please.....

There is about 10% of people on here who are worth reading who offer a reason to visit this forum. I really wish the others would forget how to type. 

Archived