Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

11 minutes ago, MPH said:

I think those days are gone mate where you will get what you want when you want on telly... so many channels to choose from too, just one having a crap show on shouldn't make a difference...  besides I usually record stuff on the dvr and watch it when the telly is crap

Yeah, i dont watch telly at all. Its obselete. Like a cultural nursing home. Only the infirm use it now :whistle:

3 hours ago, Aeropars said:

If ever there was a thread to show just how poor the clientele is on this forum, this is it. 

Privileged she is, and I doubt she would say otherwise. Course, the charity work and awareness raising she does really does make her a slut/chav/scumbag. Please.....

There is about 10% of people on here who are worth reading who offer a reason to visit this forum. I really wish the others would forget how to type. 

It's a forum for football fans..; a sport that is associated now mainly with lower-class/middle-class of society, where there's bound to be differing opinions regarding certain things - with some angry/disrespectful attitudes here and there (i.e. Britain 2017). It's not a croquet or a polo-related forum, sports where it's most-associated with upper class and would never say such things, so not sure what you were personally expecting when you first signed up for here..

Yes some of the responses are distasteful towards a lady, but the accusers probably see it as football "banter" unfortunately and not caring what the consequences of mentioning the terms used on here could be.

On 15/11/2017 at 23:50, Vardinio'sCat said:

Not many female posters on FT (afaik). I wonder why that might be? 

Maybe they are busy doing nothing, as bringing up 4 kids is now called.

I know her nanny...she's not been busy doing that. However, I do think she gets some unreasonable stick on here. Here's a thought, why not just let them get on with things and we'll talk about football?

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It's a forum for football fans..; a sport that is associated now mainly with lower-class/middle-class of society, where there's bound to be differing opinions regarding certain things - with some angry/disrespectful attitudes here and there (i.e. Britain 2017). It's not a croquet or a polo-related forum, sports where it's most-associated with upper class and would never say such things, so not sure what you were personally expecting when you first signed up for here..

Yes some of the responses are distasteful towards a lady, but the accusers probably see it as football "banter" unfortunately and not caring what the consequences of mentioning the terms used on here could be.

So being lower class/working class/ middle class,

gives one the right to be a world class twat !!!!

I feel insulted that my class is being the open door to judge  what type of character I am,

and what traits I must be attached to and automatically follow...

Let's have a go at the clientele on here the working class that feed the rich. 

While they steal rape abuse poison and starve the rest of the population to fulfill the greedy power hungry lives. 

More power too the people down with the capitalist pigs.

and good luck to Mrs. Vardy. Hope she kicks wise in the danglers . To end on a positive note. ?

On 14/11/2017 at 12:42, SheppyFox said:

As I said, sell jamie now, he’ll have a break down once  every male contestant has taken turns to Jill her off in the bushes. He’s going to be an alcoholic like Rooney at best after seeing all that. I give her a few episodes until she’s telling her attention/pity stories too, I think in the other topic I predicted something along the lines of her childhood goldfish drowning, something traumatic. Or maybe the sexual assault band wagon lol we’ll see :)

So offensively correct. Infact strictly incorrect, she didn’t wait those few episodes lol 

On 14/11/2017 at 13:01, kingcarr21 said:

If I remember right she was a party organiser of some sort when she met Vardy. He was playing for Stocksbridge Steels at the time. So she has been with him well before he earned anywhere near the sort of money he earns now. People shouldn't hold their wealth against her. Its not like she jumped into him when he was a multi millionaire.

In fact after reading the book Jamie says if it wasn't for her he would have never got to where he is now cause all he ever did was drink his money away when at Stocksbridge. She kept him on his feet and working hard.

If you haven't read his book you should, its a good read.   

He was playing for Leicester when she met him

Archived