Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigWesMorgan

Vardy in the jungle

Should be interesting to see if the public give her the time to show herself for who she is. From reading Vardys book she isn't one of these wags who sponges off her footballer boyfriend/husband.

Just hope its all good publicity. She will get a massive thumbs up if she breaks Wise' Jaw

As I said, sell jamie now, he’ll have a break down once  every male contestant has taken turns to Jill her off in the bushes. He’s going to be an alcoholic like Rooney at best after seeing all that. I give her a few episodes until she’s telling her attention/pity stories too, I think in the other topic I predicted something along the lines of her childhood goldfish drowning, something traumatic. Or maybe the sexual assault band wagon lol we’ll see :)

Only real concern would be based on back off when Vards said he has motivation to tuck in for the night with her about, it's gonna be a cold bed for a couple weeks at least. Add to all the World Cup focus and hype thats gonna ramp up soon, it could cook up a long term media sh**storm if this goes particularly bad

24 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Should be interesting to see if the public give her the time to show herself for who she is. From reading Vardys book she isn't one of these wags who sponges off her footballer boyfriend/husband.

Just hope its all good publicity. She will get a massive thumbs up if she breaks Wise' Jaw

I’d like to believe she isn’t, but I don’t feel minimum wage(guesstimate where she’d be without JV)would keep her in range rovers and jimmy choos lol 

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

I’d like to believe she isn’t, but I don’t feel minimum wage(guesstimate where she’d be without JV)would keep her in range rovers and jimmy choos lol 

If I remember right she was a party organiser of some sort when she met Vardy. He was playing for Stocksbridge Steels at the time. So she has been with him well before he earned anywhere near the sort of money he earns now. People shouldn't hold their wealth against her. Its not like she jumped into him when he was a multi millionaire.

In fact after reading the book Jamie says if it wasn't for her he would have never got to where he is now cause all he ever did was drink his money away when at Stocksbridge. She kept him on his feet and working hard.

If you haven't read his book you should, its a good read.   

7 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

If I remember right she was a party organiser of some sort when she met Vardy. He was playing for Stocksbridge Steels at the time. So she has been with him well before he earned anywhere near the sort of money he earns now. People shouldn't hold their wealth against her. Its not like she jumped into him when he was a multi millionaire.

In fact after reading the book Jamie says if it wasn't for her he would have never got to where he is now cause all he ever did was drink his money away when at Stocksbridge. She kept him on his feet and working hard.

If you haven't read his book you should, its a good read.  

Pretty sure he was playing for us when they got together. When he first signed he got involved with that fake scottish model that didn't actually exist... I know that sounds mental.

35 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Grab it while you can is what i say. Can't see what the problem is people have with her.

I've got no problem with her. It's modern society and celebrity culture in general which I find ridiculous- the amount of people who want to watch shite like this, The Only Way is Essex, Made In Chelsea, **insert 20 more pointless shows where nobodies sit around doing nothing here** is staggering really.

It just breeds general laziness in the industry too- 'why do we have to spend time and money making good television when we can just stick some good looking people in a room together and see what happens?'

45 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Grab it while you can is what i say. Can't see what the problem is people have with her.

Don't have a  problem with her doing it, she's completely deluding herself though. She often goes on about her "career" having nothing to do with Jamie and that she "earns" her own money and it has nothing to do with him. Which is a load of bollocks because if she wasn't with him nobody would give a rats ass about her... not that anyone actually does anyway.

Archived