Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Man City Match Thread

Just now, StriderHiryu said:

Think we will give it a go but get caught on the break. Fair play, Man City are good but hoping for a blood and guts 2nd half turnaround!

All I ask, is that we try.. playing a holding game isn't going to cut it today

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Not to bad still don't know why Albrighton starts waste and Vardy has been ineffective get them off

That's not fair.

Albrighton is basically playing the shinji role. He defends better, stays on his feet and actually passes the ball forward. Mahrez has let him down by doing nothing with the ball. we really should have had shots on goal in that first 20 minutes.

Vardy hasn't had any passes, he ran at Kompany who should have been off. Against ten men with Stones hobbling off would be a different matter.

5 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

I'm surprised Simpson and the midfield held out that long, to be honest. Sané is actually the best winger in the league and their goal was coming anyway. It was only a matter of time before one of the back four makes a mistake. I maintain that it is a fine goal. The only thing I do regret is the timing, conceding just before the half-time is always annoying.

The game is still on though.

Only because he has quality players supplying him. Put him in Leicester and he'll be average. 

Archived