Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton (A) 4-1 Post Match Thread

Mahrez has been so consistent lately, makes me very happy.

I used to want to see him at a bigger club, but after the many months of watching every Leicester game.. I really hope he stays

One things for sure, I hope he laughs and humiliates Arsene Wenger if he tries to bid for him in January

• Like 2

Buzzing like the rest of you, except had city down to win 5-1 with a mate. Fancied that score as it was 50 years ago we won at their old gaff 5-1 with Shilts scoring. A memorable game. Just thought we had too much for them, particularly with that pensioner Austin up front.

Puel seems to know what he is doing, just need Jamie to get that 50th goal!

4 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Mahrez has been so consistent lately, makes me very happy.

I used to want to see him at a bigger club, but after the many months of watching every Leicester game.. I really hope he stays

One things for sure, I hope he laughs and humiliates Arsene Wenger if he tries to bid for him in January

We could very well be above Arsenal in January. :kingy:

33 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Come on West Ham, Come on Brighton and Come on West Brom. I'm now looking for Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool to drop points so we can catch them. Big change from a couple of months ago.

It fked my Superbru predictions...If we Keep seeing, these unfancied teams nicking points from the top 6,

I will take superbru failure everyweek, so long has Mssr Puel can keep weaving his magic, and get a good 16-18

Players from the squad, being accepted has 1st choice quality, or have us feel safe with any gameday selection

Team + bench. Hes having all fans, take a new look at fringe  and unfavourable (to some) players perspectives.

I wonder if, we might see Ndidi being rested this weekend. Plus Morgan maybe...??

No Iborra , shown we can still have good passers and defenders of the ball, from unexpected corners of the playing staff.

King has shown, he can play an holding role, and Atm role when told to play on the front foot.His time at City is far from over.

We had a cesaer Ranieri..now has some other clever poster's picture Shows ,...Emporer NaPUELeon...:scarf:

• Like 1