Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Southampton (A) 4-1 Post Match Thread

17 minutes ago, ousefox said:

How ****ing good is ndidi for a 20yr old? 

Whoscored.com had ndidi winning 8 tackles (3 more than anyone else), 4 headers (joint top), 3 shots (joint second )and he had the most possesson of our players.... So really good!

1 hour ago, iamafox said:

Saints fans criticised Puel for his defensive tactics, we thought we were going to play that way after the changes we made, yet we ended up scoring 4 goals at his old stomping ground.

No-one could have predicted that.

I could, I never jumped on to the  silly comparisons, or fickle downright poor future analyse and predictions.

Nay-sayers always loose out in the end...

Mind you I am fking brilliant at sitting, waiting and giving new and old a DECENT  chance.

Too much of this modern living has created an  impatient incompetent gluttoness diet Of  OTT expectations :rolleyes:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Blimey, to think we have Silva to come in to this squad....

Keep forgetting this :D

He’s got to be feeling more positive with the way things are looking. God alone knows what was going through his mind after the transfer fvck up and the sewage that Shakespeare was serving up thereafter. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DrezZone said:

We're 5 points off of a Champions League spot. Can we get back into it? :pearson::claudio:

I half wonder if Arsenal are going to sabotage their own season to be extra sure Wenger isn't given a new contract.

Then sixth is between us, Arsenal, Everton and Burnely. And if Man City win the champions league then that'll be enough for Europa.

Edit: Also if your avatar teletext's digitizer??

Edited by Foxxed
  • Thanks 1