Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Slimani to Watford or Besiktas?

6 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Best thing for all parties, with it being Sporting I would imagine we would recoup a decent amount of the fee back.

6 minutes ago, sm1 said:

Yeah i know, hopefully we can get around 20M. 

Do portuguese clubs ever spend over 20 million though?

It's usually buy cheap and then sell for about 20 times what it cost them.

But it's best Slimani does leave though, even though I don't think he's been given a fair chance. 

Doesn't seem like he's in Puel's plans. Probably for the best for all parties. He could never adapt to Leicester's style of play, and Leicester cannot change the entire game strategy for him (especially considering the recent form). 

Hopefully he gets some game time against Man City in the league cup for a proper farewell

He won't go Sporting IMO, they won't pay the money. That article said they want him on loan until the summer so they're already trying to get him on the cheap by making him six months older and another six months off his contract. They'll want to pay about £10m max and they'll want us to supplement his wages. I'd rather he stayed here than have a fire sale,

I think he'll end up at a PL club. A few of them might want him as he's a proven quality goalscorer with PL experience and his stats aren't that shabby either since he's been here. We'll want about £20m for him and that price is palatable for PL clubs. I expect Everton will be his destination but Newcastle and Watford may be interested and possibly a Wolves to solidify their promotion bid. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Gerard said:

He won't go Sporting IMO, they won't pay the money. That article said they want him on loan until the summer so they're already trying to get him on the cheap by making him six months older and another six months off his contract. They'll want to pay about £10m max and they'll want us to supplement his wages. I'd rather he stayed here than have a fire sale,

I think he'll end up at a PL club. A few of them might want him as he's a proven quality goalscorer with PL experience and his stats aren't that shabby either since he's been here. We'll want about £20m for him and that price is palatable for PL clubs. I expect Everton will be his destination but Newcastle and Watford may be interested and possibly a Wolves to solidify their promotion bid. 

Spot on. 20M is about right. Can't expect more, even for a PL Club. I too think that Watford or more likely Everton will come for him. He's exactly what they need.

44 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

Spot on. 20M is about right. Can't expect more, even for a PL Club. I too think that Watford or more likely Everton will come for him. He's exactly what they need.

Likely to be more than one club after him in Jan and with it being a sellers market we could realise 

his true worth.

8 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

DHL driver that comes to my work delivers to his house in Nether Broughton, all his parcels have been redirected to an address in Hendon.

Does anyone know if he's even still training with the club? His base being in the London area suggests he's already as good as got his move to Watford.

13 minutes ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

DHL driver that comes to my work delivers to his house in Nether Broughton, all his parcels have been redirected to an address in Hendon.

Wonder where Ianacho’s parcels have been directed to? 

• Haha 1