Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Slimani to Watford or Besiktas?

2 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Sporting interested but have said they won't pay more than £12m.

These cnuts play us like a fiddle. If we sell for that it's the equivalent of Sporting sending him on loan for 18 months at a fee of £1m per month and we cover wages.

Any other genuine interest you're aware of? 

3 minutes ago, Gerard said:

These cnuts play us like a fiddle. If we sell for that it's the equivalent of Sporting sending him on loan for 18 months at a fee of £1m per month and we cover wages.

Any other genuine interest you're aware of? 

I think the Sporting owner should be humoured, purely for calling Gold and Sullivan the "Dildo Brothers" lol. Instant respect in my book.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, toddybad said:

Looks like Newcastle's fans magazine The Mag have being reading our comments as its published a fair few. Unfortunately this might alert them to the fact we'd quite like to get rid!

https://www.themag.co.uk/2017/12/newcastle-made-favourites-sign-islam-slimani-leicester-fans-say-newcastle-united/

Is it to late to say? Aprils fool we got ya going lollol

4 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

Sporting interested but have said they won't pay more than £12m.

Quite literally rubbing our faces in it that they had our pants down.

Tbf £12m is about his real value...Maybe £10m so we're getting a £2m bonus I guess - Just a shame we're £30m (There or there abouts) down before we start.

We were desperate, they saw an opportunity, fair play to them but regards buying from them again, never again please!

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Is it to late to say? Aprils fool we got ya going lollol

Tbf he would fit in well at Newcastle, they would play to his strength and allow him to be the no9 that he needs. His threat in the air will get 15 goals minimum a season, he is wasted here.

11 minutes ago, brucey said:

Can't see Sporting or Newcastle paying the 20m+ that we'd want.

I can't see anyone and I can't blame them.

We were just bloody idiots (And desperate - but we brought that on ourself) for paying what we did.

Edited by Matt

31 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Someone in this league will take a punt at £20mil. Any team in the bottom three will be looking, you’re mad if you think we will struggle for suitors.

Swansea are desperate and may be preparing for Pulis ball.

Wouldnt surprise me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Swansea are desperate and may be preparing for Pulis ball.

Wouldnt surprise me

The thing is, he will get goals from set pieces, crosses and long balls. It’s worth your entire budget because you don’t need inventive players to feed him. We will get a decent fee for him, I’m sure of it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AKCJ said:

You're not wrong.

10m to the club is pittance. As a fan I'd rather see us finish as high up the table as possible, strengthening rivals isn't the best way to go about that.

It's not like it was 10-15 years ago when we really did have the be stingy. Money has ****ed the sport, it means nothing to Premier League clubs.

If that's the mentality we took as a club then mark my words we'd be in a situation very soon where we considered that a significant amount of money.

We've blown far too much money on misfit signings since we've won the league.

• Like 1

too bad he didn't fit in this system, with the right players around him he can abuse defenses.

i imagine he will go to a team the plays the old "long ball" way (the type that pep doesn't like lol ) and he wil get 7-12 goals in the second half of this season