Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Watford (A) pre-match

6 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

We’re always shit on Boxing Day - every goddamned year. Even when we won the title. 

Yes we are . Plus the oppo are on a bad run , we are forced into a change in a settled position and Lawro has picked us to win ! All the signs are there for a defeat but I think we'll get a draw 1-1

I don't think CP will switch to a 3 for this, I think he'll keep more or less the same formation. Probs totally wrong but I think he'll move Fuchs to RB and bring in Chilly at LB. As the strongest area of Watford's team is their left it makes sense to use Albrighton to protect Fuchs and for us to give them something to think about by playing both Chilly and Gray and attack them down their right. In other words we defend as best we can down one flank and attack the other flank as best we can.

By moving Marc to the right a little more we would then give Mahrez licence to ghost about and maybe get a bit closer to Vardy and compensate a touch for not having Shinji in the middle. This all works a lot better with a fit Iborra in CM rather than Kingy; and that's not a dig at King.

Does mean no place for Shinji though :(

19 minutes ago, aefevans said:

Just popping by to congratulate you on this afternoon’s win. The better team won! 

If supporting Leicester has taught me anything, it’s that we never do what we’re expected to do. Bad runs usually end with us too (see Palace not scoring away from home and then putting 3 past us...)

22 minutes ago, aefevans said:

Just popping by to congratulate you on this afternoon’s win. The better team won! 

Ffs lol nothing like giving up. If he goes in the depression thread lock all your meds up lads and any sharp instruments we don't want bodies littering the floor. I don't think this ones glass is even half empty lollol

I’m so fecking pumped for today !!! 

im blowing noxious gases out my arse from all the brussel sprouts and cans of Guinesss yesterday  

cant wait to throw the coat in the car hit the M1 and eat up the motorway down to Watford to watch Sir Elton’s love children get whipped by the rampaging Foxes on Boxing Day 

Jesus was born on the 25th so that we can all go mental on the 26th 

Boxing Day away .... it’s like waking up and finding Rachel Riley poaching your eggs and grilling your suasage for breakfast 

bring on the pesticides let’s go swat some hornets !!!!! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

I’m so fecking pumped for today !!! 

im blowing noxious gases out my arse from all the brussel sprouts and cans of Guinesss yesterday  

cant wait to throw the coat in the car hit the M1 and eat up the motorway down to Watford to watch Sir Elton’s love children get whipped by the rampaging Foxes on Boxing Day 

Jesus was born on the 25th so that we can all go mental on the 26th 

Boxing Day away .... it’s like waking up and finding Rachel Riley poaching your eggs and grilling your suasage for breakfast 

bring on the pesticides let’s go swat some hornets !!!!! 

Having read your post please tell me you're not the one driving Gaelic lol 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

Jesus NO 

i stop driving 23rd Of Dec till 3rd Of January every year 

sher I’m still half cut from yesterday and this morning 

Thank God for that lol 

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 1