Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Watford (A) pre-match

When was the last time we weren't absolute toilet on Boxing Day? Reading 1-0 in the promotion season? Weren't exactly sparkling that day if I remember correctly. 

Throw in Watford's current run and 13/8 looks an incredible price for a Watford win.

Please please please take this game seriously, the form in recent matches says we should win, their home recent is poor, very poor, lets not let this be Palace at home all over again.

Turn up, play well and perform like we know the team can!

Not as daunting as most of our games since black friday but a big test still.

We didn't show at all last year against Everton after all the pre match vardy hysteria but we're due a boxing day PL win.feels like forever.

Simpson a big loss but we gained a point in his absence on Saturday so shouldn't be used as much of an excuse.

Life is good under Claude so let's live a little again today! 

COYF!!!:scarf::scarf::shinji:

3 hours ago, aefevans said:

Just popping by to congratulate you on this afternoon’s win. The better team won! 

2 hours ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

Come on City

good luck today Leicester I think it will be a tough game

but winnable 

lollol nothing like a little positivity. aefevans the season of good will is one thing but your kicking the arse out of it. lollol xmas cheer lol

49 minutes ago, Brooksy said:

Had a dream we lost 7-5 but Musa was in the squad

I actually had the same dream before, except the team wearing yellow was Borussia Dortmund and it was in the Europa League, because I remember the orange and yellow themed bars. Also, we were losing 7-5 on aggregate.